Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Florida - October 28, 2015

In attendance: Astrid, Jeff, Nelson and Santiago
 
Nelson sensed "money maker spirits" around the room after the opening prayer.  They were laughing at our group, encouraging us to "do as we do, and you will be happily making money."  A male spirit edged forward, and Nelson described him as a male version of a madame.  His job was to visit those who charged money to work with tarot cards, shells, etc. and give them one vital piece of information that could be verified by a client.  This spirit was subtle and secure in his role, and he told us that he could control any mind - even Nelson's.
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  The spirit explained that he once controlled a male friend of Gloria's from the past.  He said this man was from Argentina, and that he dabbled in Santeria and liked African culture.  At the end of his life, the Argentinean man finally realized that he did not really have any powers.  Gloria (absent form our session) has been calling on this deceased man for help, but the spirit at our table today was the one responding to her. The specialty of this spirit was creating potions and poisons, and Gloria had recently taken food to her daughter's husband, hoping that whatever was included inside would cure his illness.  The spirit sat through Nelson, explaining that he was still busy, working in his laboratory, and he had a "powerful potion for whatever was needed..."
Spirit: I know where to go, where to take my potions.  At the end, he (Gloria's deceased friend) was useless.  His potions didn't work (laughed) because he became consumed with what he did.  I laugh because they still call on me!  I know I am a spirit.  I know today is the end of me.  I tried to escape, but with all this that I have (his lab), I couldn't escape.  (more laugher)  Look at that, I have even fooled myself!
Astrid: Now you have free will to be different and do better.
Spirit: He said I've done enough harm.  For so long.  Now I have to do good, and I don't know how.  He said today that I would be taken away from those weak minds, and I need to take the things I put there.  I will only take what is mine.  (long pause)  See what they are doing?  They are dismantling my laboratory.  All my work is being taken away.  Can I tell you something?  I had more friends on the other side.  I'm alone on this "good side" without any friends.  (laugher)  She thought the food she took to her daughter containing one of my potions would cure that man!  It wouldn't have worked, because it was not a good thing. 
Astrid: It did not come from love.
Spirit: It came from the idea that I am powerful!  Be careful, there are many of us out there.  At the end, what we do really doesn't work.  I am leaving powerless, with only me an my memories.  They said to tell you that.  Just me.  One.
 
The spirit departed, and Nelson began to sense a similar entity.  This was a strong female madame, and she said, "You convinced that one, but he was weak and we are strong."  Nelson and Astrid visualized her as gypsy from a more current existence - not very long ago.  She was as strong as any man, and she had a light beard.  Her brown hair was long and curly, and she was dressed in red clothing with gold chains.  She intentionally manipulated her jewelry to make noises, saying "We let our presence be known."  There were many other gypsies with her, from various camps and different countries, but they were all working in a similar way.
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):  The gypsy spirit had a ritual of noises, removing veils with gold coins attached, and several colognes that she used to entice her victims into trusting her.  She arrived through Nelson when she noticed The Spirits Book on our table:
Spirit (pointing):  That is not the book!  With that, you have to change and with my book, you do not.  You see what is going on over there (in Europe)?  You do not see the Romanians running.  We may steal or kill, but we survive - regardless. 
Jeff: Why are you here?
Spirit: To prove that we are not weak.  Are you in a hurry?  Then go away!  There is a ceremony to this. 
(The spirit explained how she fluttered her eyes, slowly unveiled her red lips, and made certain that her jewelry and the aroma of her colognes were noticed
Spirit: No one can resist me, or our power.  With your group, you tell people to read and learn, but with us, they do not need that.  I am so beautiful, look at these red lips that no man can resist...
Astrid: Are you an actress?
Spirit: It's a show, not a production. (drummed her fingers softly on table)  When I ask, reveal your problems.  I am a little thirsty.  Is there something to drink?  Not water, something a little stronger.  My drink is over there, if you could just reach it for me...
Jeff: You do not have the power to fix our issues and you cannot reach your drink.
Spirit: You are confusing me - stop it!  Not powerful?  But people call on us all the time.  Even if they cannot have a baby, they call.  We give them that baby by telling them to go sleep with another man (laughed).  What about you (looked at Jeff)?  I have some beautiful girls here, would you like one of them?  We do what we do because we get paid.
Jeff: I think I would prefer a male...
Spirit (pause): Oh, I see.  I have those as well.  (looked at Santiago)  What about you?  I have a girl for you.  I know what you like.  Beautiful long hair, very slender...
Astrid: You need to go to a new place now, with those who brought you.
Spirit: I have to change?  I do not like you people!  Taking away my power.  I'm losing it now, some of my power.  They are taking some of my girls.  Their parents gave them to me!  We send some money to the parents.  Sixteen girls - all gone!  (whispering)  And two boys.  I was going to give them to you, but you said you didn't want them.  Now they say I can help in a different way (sighed).  I'm sorry.  They took all my jewelry.  No noise.  They said all I need is a fresh mind.  What is that?  Oh, they need to clean it, they say.  They took those others, and now I am all alone.
Astrid: And you thought you had power...
Spirit: I controlled those minds, but now they have to think for themselves...
 
Once the spirit was gone, Nelson said that she knew what people were looking for, and she gave it to them.  Astrid added, "She was a good judge of character."
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson):  Nelson was fascinated with the gypsy culture, and we discussed several aspects of the lives they led.  As the discussion ended, Caballito spoke briefly from a position behind Nelson: 
Caballito: There is always a learning opportunity.  The learning improves you.  Do not let anyone take what you have learned away from you.  It does not matter how persuasive they are, if you know it is wrong, do not let anyone control your way of thinking.
For Santiago: Do the best you can with your sister.  Do not let what she does influence you.  You know better.  She will learn, and sometimes it is painful.  Learn now, as it is easier to change.  It is more difficult to change on the spirit side, because what is in your thoughts is more ingrained.
 
Nelson closed with a prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...