Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Florida - Nov 1, 2015

In attendance: Astrid, Frank, Jackie, Jeff, Gloria, Nelson, Rafael, and Santiago
 
Nelson mentioned Dave, his neighbor who passed during the week, and he hoped that his transition would be clear.  He also mentioned Marta from Argentina, who has been suffering with recurring medical issues with one of her legs.  Both Jackie and Astrid saw that a hip replacement was needed. 
 
Nelson asked Jackie about being raised on a farm.  He wondered if there were any black workers around her (there were).  Jackie and Astrid thought Nelson was sensing a previous life; where Jackie was killed because she tried to teach a slave to read.  The spirit insisted that he was from this lifetime.
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  The spirit was black and very tall, with a stiff, formal posture.  He worked for the people who owned the farm, maintaining the barn and the property.  He kept saying the letter "A" to Nelson, and when Jackie heard this, she realized it was a childhood friend who was called "straight A".  He was around Jackie because he needed help, but he also wanted to help her with a toothache remedy for pain. He always wondered what happened to the kind little girl who was nice to him when the others were not.  This spirit believed that if his two daughters would have gone with Jackie, "she would have done them proper."
 
Spirit: I always knew.  I knew there was something better.  I knew I was dead, because my body didn't hurt.  Where do we go now?  I needed to find Miss Jackie to guide me.  I'm so happy I found her!  I knew there was something better.  You didn't leave (the farm) because you wanted to.  I remember you said, "I don't want to leave you alone."  You told me, "Keep that smile and it will take you places".  I kept it, even when it was hard. Where do we go now?
Jackie: Someone will be here to take you.
Spirit: And all the others?  You've changed, but I found you because you are still the same little girl I remembered.  I went to look for you and I found you in pain, Miss Jackie.  I didn't like that.  When we had those teeth problems, we used hot water and a cactus plant (aloe).  Just cut it and peel it, put it on, and it will help.  We couldn't go to a doctor, we had to pull our own teeth out, you know that.  It helps the pain.   (pause) There is a nice man here - very nice - who tells me she already did what I said (Jackie agreed as her pain was abating).  It was me telling you.  I am so happy.  Now he said he will bring some friends from the old place.  I can stay here.  (pause)  What happened to your mom?  I liked her.
Jackie: Mom really liked you a lot.
Spirit: She would give us things, at night.  I wanted to thank you for all the good things you did for me and my family.  I said I was not going to cry.  (pause)  But she (his wife) is not going where I'm going.  I'm not going to cry.
Jackie: You know you are a spirit, and she doesn't know it yet.  But you can help her.
Spirit: She's still angry.  I let that go a long time ago.  The man came back!  So fast.  Look who is here!  My friends!  You don't know how much this means to me, Miss Jackie.  We will see each other again.  It's 24 slaves, but I am not a slave, I'm separate.  I am going to leave you with my smile. 
Jackie: You might want to look for mom.
Spirit: Your mom is where I'm going?  I'm going to look for her!
 
Nelson said he envisioned this spirit sitting next to Jackie when she arrived.  Nelson also knew that one of his daughters was still alive.  Before the session. Nelson was directed to read a selection from Kardec's The Spirits Book, but this spirit was so insistent, Nelson only remembered the reading now.  The title was "Forgetfulness of the Past".  The reading was a response to Question 392:
"With each new existence a spirit becomes more intelligent, and better able to distinguish between good and evil.  Where would be his freedom if he remembered all his past?...He comprehends the justice of the situation which is assigned to him, and he then seeks out the new existence that may serve to repair the mistakes of the one which has just passed away."  Nelson understood that "straight A" came as a servant because he wanted to go through the life he led.
 
A spirit wanted to remind Jackie about the urgent need for her niece to see a doctor.  Astrid had a question about abortion, and Nelson (speaking through his guide) said that the spirit knows it will reincarnate, but the spirit is not completely attached to the body until it is born into the material world.  If the mother changes her mind and aborts the baby, the spirit is removed - and in pain.  This situation is what happened to Jackie's niece.  The father changed the mother's mind about the baby, and the pain of that spirit had turned to anger.  He is still angry, and it has led to many of the problems in that family - including prostate cancer.
 
Spirits 2 & 3 (via Nelson):  Nelson's spirit guide was now with us, speaking directly to the group:
Caballito (for Frank):  Did you have a good vacation?  Did you follow the instructions that you were given (not to dwell on memories of his girlfriend)?
Frank: The subject did come up, but I didn't let it ruin the vacation.
Caballito: And now you feel good?  Keep doing what you were doing up there - be active, exercise - and you will keep feeling good.
 
Caballito (for Rafael): Did your ex-wife have an abortion? 
Rafael: Not that I'm aware of...
Caballito: Before you were married.  It was your child.
 
Caballito moved back behind Nelson, and Nelson began to see the spirits of many aborted children in the room.  There was the one with Rafael, and the spirit of a boy looking at Jackie.  Caballito told us that there were unborn spirits from almost everyone in the room.  All of them were angry and confused over having to get back in line to be reborn again.  In a previous life as a female, Jeff also had an abortion.  Caballito sat briefly and said, "Jeff, you were one of the lucky ones.  Your son found another way to be with you in this life because he wanted you to be happy.  Enjoy his visit next week."  (Meaning that Gabe was the aborted child from Jeff's previous lifetime)
 
The spirit of the aborted boy who was connected to Jackie was wondering, "Why not me?"  There was a pattern of abortions in Jackie's family, and all of these spirits were mail.  "No one is clean," Astrid said.  The boy spirit believed that Jackie regretted not having him, and whenever he was near her now, she cries for no reason.  The spirit moved into Nelson to speak:
Spirit (looking at Jackie):  She had a chance, and she said no.  She could have gotten pregnant again. It's easy for all of you to say, 'accept, accept' but it's not easy!  It's a long wait, it won't be fast.  I already went there, and I don't want to do it again.  I have been waiting and waiting, next time, next time.  I have to go back now and I don't want to do that (crying) but it's the only way.  I told them I would do it if they let me say goodbye.  I came in angry, but now I am sorry that you couldn't be my mom.  I have to go back and I will wait and wait.  Do you know what that is like?  You see the others leave, and you are still there waiting. 
Jackie: The list gets shorter with each person who leaves
Spirit: I wanted to say goodbye because I am sad that I am not with you, but I am not angry.  I'm lucky that I can say goodbye, the others are not so lucky.  I got to say goodbye to my mom. (pause)  I have some learning to do, but I will be at front of the list.  In my own way, I love you.  I gave you a kiss before we came in here today.  There are 17 of us, the unborn...
 
Nelson's spirit guide spoke from a position behind Nelson.  He wanted mothers to realize that they cannot blame the fathers.  Once the mother accepts responsibility for the new life, in that moment, the spirit arrives.  "If you have already said yes, do not say no." 
 
Caballito also wanted to talk about some spiritists (or at least they call themselves that) who think that the books need to be updated or revised.  The answers are already there.  They are wrong to push a "Spiritist Renewal" - which is a term we will begin hearing soon (it has already started in Brazil).  Caballito sat through Nelson to speak directly to the group:
 
Caballito: They want to change the basis when they cannot even do the basics.  They would put this back 100 years instead of forward, to promote the books, not the mediumship.  They want to make it a secret again.  Even we are not allowed to work there.
Jackie: Only the "elevated" spirits can sit...
Caballito: Even me, I am not elevated enough.  When they come with these ideas, tell them to return to the real books.  These groups wonder where they have lost touch - as the things they liked to do are not happening now.  The miracles are not happening because they have moved away.  And they are not miracles, just extensions.  They will knock on your door, wondering why your group is different.  Answer them that you are doing things the way it should be done.
 
Caballito (for Nelson):  He is so stubborn.  He will not change and let me sit.  He wants to listen.  Even when he reads it later, he tells me that.  You have heard him say that a new spiritism is coming.  There should be no rituals, questionnaires, or the reading of 24 books - we only ask that you become a better human being.
 
Caballito (for Astrid):  It's hard for your daughters to listen, and know you wonder, "Why can't they understand me?"  All you ask is that they listen and follow through.  Keep at it, sometimes they need to hat the ground they walk on very hard before they will believe.
 
Caballito (for Nelson):  He is always in a hurry, so I had to come because I wanted to take the time to explain.  If I ask him, he will say, "I'm not doing that" (because he does not want to hurt any feelings). 
 
Caballito (for Rafael): You want to know when your life will go on track?  When you put yourself on track.  Don't ask for those others when we cannot do for our self what we need to do.  That is what you need.  Get it for yourself - you - not your parents or your ex-wife.  Think what you need to do to get your life the way you would like to have it.  If you need help, let me know - don't ask Nelson later, because he will not know.
Rafael: Just nudge me a little if I need it. 
Caballito: You already know what to do if you have to ask.  When I told Frank that he would have a good time, he thought, "Well, we'll see about it."  We see it all, we know what you are thinking.  Have nothing to hide, and you will be okay.  Ask for help, and if you observe someone needing help, then help.  You don't need to change the books for that.  They want to change this and make it human.  I go to meetings and shake my head.
Jackie: the truth is the truth.
Caballito: I have to thank him (Nelson) for letting me do my job. 
Jeff: Thank you for making him less tense before the session.
Caballito: We are working on that, how he can learn to manage it.  I can't do it for him.  He wants to know immediately (about a spirit).  He calls me, but I can't help him figure it out.  He needs to learn.  Life is not easy.  I remind him of where we came from and he is happy again.  (to Jeff)  And that's not the right way, tell him that.
 
Caballito (for Astrid):  When you are in the spirit world and your daughters cannot hear you, then they will say that they wish you were with them.  Things will get better, results are coming.  But they are not immediate.
 
Caballito (for Jeff regarding Gabe's visit):  If you have to tell him that something is wrong, say it. 
Jeff: When I was planning this trip, you told me, "You expect 100 roses.  But isn't 70 roses still better than no roses at all?'' 
Caballito: It will be 100 roses.  But if you have to tell him something is wrong, say it.
 
Caballito (for Jackie): Are you okay, are you happy?  (she was)  So is your mom.  Finally that secret came out.  It was time, as it was harming her unnecessarily.
 
Caballito for all: The happiness I want all of you to have comes from within.  God bless you all until next time.
 
Jackie closed with a prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...