Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Chicago - March 1, 2015

In attendance: Bernardo, Carmen, Denise, Gabe, Jeff, Marisol, Mia and Nelson 
 
After the opening prayer, Nelson wanted to put the name of his 21 year old nephew (Ivan) on the table.  Ivan had been hospitalized again with more complications from his Crohn's disease, and his diet was restricted.  Nelson hoped that Ivan would find "a little bit of peace and health."  Nelson also wanted to ask for some relief for Puerto Rico.  "I love my little island," he said, "and they have really been having a rough time."  Nelson explained that with the upcoming closing of Doral bank (and others), many families would suffer, and he hoped that "something could be done to help them out."
 
Carmen described a recent dream she had of getting married.  It was explained that in the spiritual translation of dreams, this type of scenario was not positive.  Marisol understood that a prayer for these dark spirits needed to be said, to encourage them to move into the light.  Carmen spoke directly to the dark spirits and tried to persuade them to move closer for the help they needed.  Nelson believed that these spirits were having an effect on all the mediums at our table.
 
Spirit 1 (via Carmen): One of the spirits from the group sat through Carmen.  This angry spirit told our table that everyone who was present was going to die, and that her (or his?) group of dark spirits, "was not rotten, all of you are rotten!"  Marisol tried to reason with the spirit by asking, "What are you doing here?"  The spirit replied, "I'm going to take you all out.  You are doing things I don't like."  Looking at Nelson, the spirit hissed, "You are not my friend!"  There was more conversation in Spanish as the counselors attempted to help the spirit comprehend her situation.  Carmen eventually slumped in her chair as the spirit sobbed: "I have a headache.  There is a bad smell and I am nauseous.  I'm cold.  Frio!  Frio!"  The spirit began to cry.  The crying intensified into heaves and wailing, and Nelson rose to stand behind Carmen.  "They are showing you your body," Marisol explained to the spirit, "And those are just bones...no reason to be afraid."  Nelson began to cleanse the area around Carmen until the spirit stopped weeping and began to understand.  In a relieved voice, she wondered, "I don't have to say those things anymore?"  Marisol encouraged the spirit to listen to her guides (friends) and to go with them so they could help her - and the spirit departed.  Carmen's spirit guide arrived.
 
Spirit 2 (via Carmen): The spirit guide was cleansing Carmen and the entire table, and the guide told our group that she would be stay around for the rest of the session.
 
Nelson said it seemed as if all of the mediums were under attack.  "The darker spirits want to attack the mediums," he explained, "because they think that if they take us down, they can close this group."  Before we were seated at the table, Nelson described an experience he had at the top of the staircase in his home.  He heard two spirits whispering that they should push him down the stairs.  Addressing Marisol, Nelson told her, "And they want to break you."  Marisol explained that she had been experiencing odd dreams and burnt odors.  In an attempt to calm the spirits, Nelson was mentally consulting with the group.  "It has something to do with the color of your husband's skin," Nelson realized.  There was a spirit stepping forward to speak, and she showed herself as a black madame.  Nelson said that she worked with Cando when he had his group, and now she saw Marisol as a link for the work to continue.
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson): In an authoritative voice, the madame spoke directly to Marisol: "I have been trying to say it.  You are like us.  We want to do your work.  We have looked for you, and we have wanted to tell you something for a long time.  You do the work that you need to, but you don't close the door.  So because of that, your door will close as well, and it will be hard to reopen.  Whoever doesn't like it - turn away!  But this is my work.  (pause)  I know I'm a spirit.  I need for her (Marisol) to do the work.  Tell those others, 'God bless you,' but I have to live my life my way - and they can live their life their way.  There are many of us here.  See them dancing?  I came to pick up everything at the sides.  You know who I am?"
 
Marisol guessed correctly that it was Madam Rosalee (or Rosaly), as the spirit continued: "We need to wake you up!  You are still a little asleep.  This is the place to do the work - that's why we brought you here!  I am taking 345 spirits with me.  I won't be too far.  Call me if you need me.  I am going to retire, but I will still be near."  As the madame moved to the side, Maritza commented that she heard drums in the background, and Nelson understood that this madame was protecting Marisol's husband.  Marisol added, "He protects me and they protect him."
 
"Tonight it is all about the mediums," Nelson mused as he realized that the next group of spirits were for him.  "He has the face of a pig," Nelson heard one of the spirits say.  "All this work he does, it doesn't help anyone.'
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson):  Restrained in his seat, an angry, belligerent spirit moved seamlessly into Nelson:  "Listen to those around you that tell you it's time to stop.  Ha!  They would have found him in his house on the floor.  It would have been too late to help him."  The table questioned the hostile spirit and wondered where he came from.  "I don't want him to help," the spirit replied, "And I come from far away, from Puerto Rico.  From a house over there.  (sneering)  We come from many places over there.  That family doesn't love him.  That's what they are thinking."  The conversation continued in Spanish, until the spirit began to listen to the guides around him.  He had finally realized that it was time to go.  "There are many of us," he said, "they freed me because it's time, so I am no longer tied up."  The spirit agreed to remove 44 other spirits and himself.  "And I am going with them," he said, "as I am tired.  Forgive me if I said anything out of place."
 
Spirit 5 (via Nelson):  With a sensation that could never be accurately described in human terms, Nelson's spirit guide arrived to cleanse the table:  "Good evening.  We had to let that happen.  I hope everyone understands that sometimes the offer of love is not really love.  He's not alone (Nelson), but they attacked him.  Never fear, there is nothing to be afraid of - he has a good heart and he does a good job - so nothing will happen.  We are here, all around.  We protect." 
 
For Gabe:  "Young man, a few words for you.  You left an environment where you were not happy, correct?  You didn't like growing up in Puerto Rico, feeling like an outsider who didn't belong?  You had to be born there, to learn things and understand yourself.  And you have that now.  You look in the mirror and say, "I am so different".  You have a job to do.  (Gabe agreed, and he understood that it involved bringing his brother into spiritism)  Don't be afraid.  We are using you to get where it is hard to go.  We have a road for you, and we are trying to clear away the - how do you call them? - speed bumps.  You have someone in your family who also feels - can I say 'her'? - as if she does not belong there in Puerto Rico.  She is part of that road.  Your feelings are correct.  Some people might fight you, and don't let them stop you.  Guide her, talk to her.  Tell her, 'You are not alone.  I have been where you are.'  It's a dark hole where she is,and she doesn't belong there.  She is the kind spirit of an old lady.  So this is your road, it's where you belong.  The first time you came, you thought it was something weird, correct?  But this is the correct place.  Remember that I protect all those who call on me."
 
For Jeff:  "Don't ever fear, you worry too much and too often.  It's not a casualty of life that you are sitting here and a part of this.  One day, I will tell you our relationship, as you have been wondering - correct? (Jeff agreed)  But not today.  You and I have something in common (Nelson) and you will be very surprised.  You need Nelson more than he needs you.  Nelson and I have a special relationship, a love of the spirit.  Our prior life was a very short time, but we come from a very long shared time of friendship, love and protection.  He (Nelson) will never be alone. We will be together forever.  Those are the last words we said to each other.
 
For Marisol: I am cleansing Nelson and everyone here while we are talking, but you knew that.  I am going far away, to your house before he (Marisol's husband) returns there.  (laughing)  "That room has to be ready..."  (the entire table laughs, as he was referring to the bedroom)  If I ask for a prayer, no one remembers, but mention that room and everyone knows!  I am going to open my eyes now."  Nelson's guide refolded the towel and moved towards Marisol.  "When you go back home, it will just be you.  No one else.  Keep your mind on yourself.  Some friends come to your house and they put bad things there that do not belong.  Things will be fine now.  When the mind is clean and pure, it means that the body is clean and pure.  How do you feel now - good, right?" 
 
Nelson's guide returned to his chair.  He glanced a Gabe and said, "I do not have special powers.  That's what you were thinking.   I can read your thoughts."  There was also a message for Bernardo related to Carmen: "Take care of her, don't leave her alone.  Some things that come around her are very dark.  But she likes it."  It seemed as if Nelson's guide had finished with his cleansing, but he still had more to say:  "I haven't forgotten about you, Mia.  When you do jump with a spirit, everyone will jump with you - and say, 'Finally!'  I am Caballito, Nelson's friend, but all of you can call on me.  If I am allowed, I will give you my hand to help clear the road so that all of you can be happy."

Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...