Friday, June 24, 2016

Florida - September 1, 2014

In attendance: Astrid, Frank, Jackie, Jeff, Nelson and Santiago
 
Nelson asked the group if anyone had a connection to the word "Lily".  For the past few days, he was hearing "Lily" repeated over and over.  Was it a name?  The flower?  Jeff suggested that lilies were often used as flowers for funerals.  With no other connection, the table thought that lilies might be a symbol for the passing of Frank's girlfriend. 
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  With the mention of the lilies, Nelson heard the spirit of Frank's girlfriend say, "Oh my God...I can see him..."  This spirit was overcome with emotion, and Nelson began to tear up.  He saw her spirit as very tired, but despite her fatigue, she did not want to abandon Frank.  She now realized and appreciated that she had the opportunity to say goodbye to Frank.  She no longer wanted to suffer and feel sick.  "At the end, everything hurt," she told the table.  She started to sob intensely as she passed completely into Nelson.
 
"I want him (Frank) to know how much I appreciated all the love, the caring, and the things he did," the spirit said through her tears, "I am so happy to see him."  She continued her message for Frank:  "I want you to remember me from he heart - not pictures or things.   Send me your love."  She also wanted to thank Jackie for her role in bringing Frank to the table, and she wanted Jackie to tell Nelson that she was sorry for bothering him over the last few days.  She was just incredibly grateful and excited over the opportunity to finally see and speak with Frank.  "I wanted to see him," she explained, "but they are teaching me to use a different set of eyes - the eyes of the heart, they tell me, not the eyes of the body."  Just as her suffering was coming to an end, she wanted Frank to know that there was no need for him to suffer any more.  There was a short silence, and then the spirit softly said, "Those were my lilies."  Indicating her chest, the spirit told Jackie that as a woman, she would understand.  (The spirit transitioned after suffering from breast cancer)
 
Focusing again on Frank, the spirit told him, "You do not have to suffer or cry for me.  I want to be ready for when it is your time, so that I can be there for you.  My love was big, it was real.  I am taking all of that love with me, but I am leaving a little behind for you."  Addressing the table, she said, "You guys were very nice."  As the spirit prepared to depart, she began to weep so strongly, it was very difficult for her to speak clearly.  Through her tears, she said, "Look, they are giving me my two lilies.  I feel full, whole again."
 
Once she had departed, the table discussed what had occurred.  Astrid explained the energy with the perispirit of this entity to Frank - and the effect it had on him.  Frank may still feel her presence around him, but her energy will be different now that she had been cleansed.  Nelson said that the most important part of her progress was that she understood that she was a spirit and she wanted to get better.  He advised Frank to also be free to live his life.  Astrid added that "We need to live our life, so that we do not go before or after our time." 
 
Nelson asked Jackie how she was feeling.  "Off a little," she replied.  Nelson saw it as if she were in a fog.  "We often create that for ourselves,' he said.  Nelson visualized Jackie as if she were in a cartoon, with continuous storm clouds over her head that were heavy and intense.  "I told myself that I was not going to work today," Nelson said, understanding that both he and Jackie were experiencing stomach pains that were intended to keep them away from the table.  Nelson continued: "They put us to the test, to fail or pass, and I will not fail."  Astrid had a vision of Nelson's back, and she saw how the spirit world could open him up to remove his energy, and insert a spiritual presence.
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):  A spirit standing behind Nelson told Jackie, "Stop thinking what you are thinking.  Stop it."  With these thoughts in her head, Jackie would continue to feel as she does, "all insecure."  Nelson also saw a group of spirits who have a job to close groups such as ours - while our job is to keep them open.  A member of this group moved into Nelson and began to speak in Spanish.  This spirit was very experienced with his work, and he told the table that while we want to liberate spirits, he wanted to keep them prisoners.  The spirit had been fighting with Nelson to sit, believing that Nelson did not "want me to say what I want to say," as the conversation continued:
Spirit: I am doing my job the best that I can
Astrid:  Are any good things coming from it?
Spirit: Depends.  Do you have a boss or a God?  Mine likes what I do...
Astrid:  But do you feel good about it?
Spirit:  I will tell you how I feel.  We like to control people.
Astrid: By fear?
Spirit: I like what I do. I tell them what to do, and they do it.
Jackie: What happens when you lose that control?
Spirit: We lose.
Jackie: Aren't you tired of trying to control everything?
Spirit: That's all we know.  Today they trapped me.  It's time for me to stop, they say.  Enough, they tell me, there is no going back.  I'm going with them.  Before I go, they are telling me that I have to say I am sorry.  But I am not sorry.  I am not going to apologize. 
Astrid: When you are ready, we will be waiting.
Spirit: I am taking so many others with me.  The only way to capture them was to take me.
Jeff: How many are going with you?
Spirit: What year is it? 
Jeff: 2014. 
Spirit: One for every year...2,013 others and me.
 
The spirit told Jackie that he did not mean to create confusion for her, and he asked for her forgiveness.  After his departure, the table spoke about his mission.  This spirit did not want Jackie (or Nelson) to be a part of our group today, and we cannot allow that to happen.  Astrid related that when she met Jeff and Nelson at her back door today, she saw this group of spirits enter with them.
 
Spirit 3 (via Jackie):  Jackie sensed a spiritual group in the hallway who were present "just to hear."  They viewed our table as if it were a movie, giggling like school children at what was obviously new and different to them.  Jackie also had a message from the spirit of Edgar:  "Days before any session in any house, the spirits are lined up everywhere."  Jackie explained that when Edgar was working as a medium, he would be so exhausted that he went to bed immediately after a session.  The impact of what he felt often affected him for several days later.  When his health began to deteriorate, and his material body could not take it anymore, he stepped down.
 
There was a group of spirits assembled behind Nelson.  One of them asked, "If you were called to Puerto Rico tomorrow, would you go?"  Nelson said that everyone was responsible for their own behavior, so he doubted it.  The group of spirits were around Nelson's father,  taunting him, and saying "Look at you now.  You are useless."  The spirits were seated in a circle, using sticks that had been stuck into a fire to burn Nelson's dad.  Astrid saw it as a show to lure Nelson into visiting Puerto Rico.  Nelson's father seemed to think that his prayers were not being heard, as these spirits were asking him, "Who are you going to call now...?"
 
It appeared as if a spirit guide had temporarily replaced the negative presence, and he offered some advice for Nelson's father: "He needs to stop thinking about the material world."  These negative thoughts were fueling the bad spirits into telling Nelson's dad that it was time for him to "come back to where you came from."  Astrid began a calm conversation with the spirits, explaining that "It has to happen when it is his time."  Nelson saw the circle around his father as a group of handicapped individuals - with all of them missing something.  The spirits were powerful, and Nelson thought it might be better for them to sit next week.  Then he heard a spirit say that the matter could not wait for another week, "or there would be no next week."
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson):  A spirit sat and told the table that Nelson should be attending "One funeral after another.  They are all dead anyway.  Useless and dead.  Dead."  The conversation continued:
Astrid:  You are making things worse.  Leave them alone.
Spirit: None of them are okay.  I don't want them there.  I don't want them there. 
Jeff: Why?  Are they bothering you?
Spirit: That belongs to us.
Jackie: It was your land?
Spirit: Yes, my land.
Astrid: You are a spirit now.  You do not own anything.
Spirit: We take care of it
Astrid: They can stay there.  It's material, let is go.
Spirit: They come to eat and drink and don't remember us.  They offer nothing.  If we want some water?  Wait until it rains!
 
The conversation switched to Spanish, with the spirit explaining that "taking care" of the land and owning it were two different things.  "I am the Capataz!" (Spanish for Foreman) "Don't forget!."  As the spirit became aware of his surroundings, he spoke in English:  "Where am I?  It was raining today and I was drinking water.  Now the rain has stopped.  We ask for water and they tell us to wait for rain.  It was raining."  The group explained the situation to the spirit, and he began to realize what would happen next.  He asked: "Where are they taking me?  Who will tend the land?  I am the Capataz!  Don't forget!"  Astrid explained that our group understood how the spirit felt.  "They don't remember us," the spirit said several times.  As he prepared to depart, his language changed back to Spanish.  This spirit agreed to take other spirits with him - Madame's, Indians - he left with a wide variety.
 
Spirit 5 (via Nelson):  Nelson's spirit guide arrived, but he knew that Nelson was too fatigued for him to sit.  Speaking from behind Nelson, he said, "We have given a lecture to many, and we have learned much in the process."  Nelson was already feeling better, despite the large groups of negative spirits who were passed today, and we were reminded that the room was also filled with many good spirits.  Caballito wanted Nelson to deliver a message to Marta: "She needs to finally start loving herself.  Stop what she is doing.  Stop.  Don't wait until it is too late to start learning.  She has all of the tools she needs, so use them.  We cannot give her anymore.  She already has the tools to make her life happy."  Nelson's guide stepped aside.
 
Nelson also sensed the presence of soldiers in the room.  They were with us to learn that there was more to their existence than fighting battles.   They were very slow learners, and Nelson saw them as babies, taking one little step at a time.  Astrid added, "They need to find compassion for themselves."  Nelson said that there was always work, with much more to do.
 
Spirit 6 (via Jackie):  Jackie's mom appeared briefly to her, and she wanted the group to know that 85% of the intentions whenever any group is seated at a table were usually material.  Jackie closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...