Saturday, December 17, 2016

Florida - December 27, 2015

In attendance: Astrid, Cookie, Gloria, Gregory, Jeff, Nelson, Rafael and Santiago 
 
Nelson read questions 549-553 from Kardec's The Spirits' Book covering "Pacts With Spirits."  We may have established pacts from our time in the spirit world, but we do not have the ability to enter into pacts or alliances with evil spirits when we are in human form.  When we wish harm on someone, we summon inferior spirits who are sympathetic to our thoughts.  "As we say or think it, we open the door," Astrid commented.  So can a bad man, with the aid of a bad, sympatric spirit cause harm?  No, as God would not permit it.  People may be surrounded by bad spirits, but it does not give them, "magical power, which exists only in the imagination of superstitious people, ignorant of the true laws of nature."
 
 
Spirits 1 & 2 (via Nelson): Gloria updated the group on Frank's condition and his unease and uncertainty over treatment. He has been listening to conflicting opinions, and it seemed that he has decided to accept the surgery or other procedures recommended by his doctors.  Nelson's spirit guide supported this decision:
Caballito: But when the pain comes, does he have anything in place to deal with it?
Gloria: He has his pain medications.
Astrid: Pancreatic cancer does not give you pain.  If he has pain, it is from something else.
Caballito: His diagnosis may be incorrect.
(Note: The group discussed the issue and decided to visit Frank at home on Monday)
Caballito (explaining the purpose of the visit): He is asleep, and we need to wake him.
Astrid: He just accepts everything he is told.
Caballito: If he doesn't do something, he is committing suicide.  It is one thing to be quiet and respectful, but it is another thing to be afraid, and do nothing. 
 
(Nelson's guide was replaced by a taunting spirit who vaulted into Nelson to speak)
Spirit: Who is going to take me from there?  Who?  Who?  You?  (laughing)  I want to know - who?
Astrid: Someone already took you from there, and now you are here.
Spirit: I have everything in place, it's just a matter of time.  We got him now!
Jeff: Why do you want to do this to him?
Spirit: We have waited a long time.  We finally got him!  Let's see who has the power to remove me.
Astrid: There are laws...
Marian: You cannot be there.  You need help.
Spirit: No!  I don't like that.  This man (the spirit guide) entrapped me!  I cannot leave, and I will not fail.  Please let me go back there.
Jeff: You will have a new assignment now, a new job.
Spirit: You don't know how it is.  If they give you orders, you have to finish.  They will find me and punish me.  You don't understand!  It's dark, and we are terrified.  And that's what he (Frank) sees.
Astrid: You don't need to feel that or see it anymore.
Spirit: I am afraid, and I am really sick.  My sickness is from the past, I know it.  I don't like what I have done, it's scary.
Gloria: You have friends with you now to help.  And take what you brought with you.
Spirit: Yes, I brought all that with me.  I don't even want to eat, everything tastes bad.  We are a group, and I am the director of it.
Astrid: How many of you are there?
Spirit: There are 28 of us.  I wanted to leave something behind, but we will take it all.  Today is a party for me, they said.  I don't have to see that darkness any more.
Astrid: You are out of it.  When you signed your name to those contracts, they controlled you.
Spirit: I don't like it.  I have not been kind.  Be careful who you call, because once we are in - it's over.  We are taking all that darkness with us.  I don't like the pain...I don't want to be in pain....
 
The spirit left abruptly, and Nelson's spirit guide immediately returned to replace him:
Caballito: Now Frank will be able to get a correct diagnosis.  He needs to be here until it is his time to go, so he can complete his mission.  Sometimes, we think we know what is best for us, and we are wrong.  Tell him tomorrow not to be afraid.  If he dies at the right time, the right hand will come for him.  He needs to know what hand to select.  He needs to worry more about his spirit now, instead of the body. 
Astrid: We understand.
Caballito (to Rafael):  Do you think your ex-wife is dying of cancer?
Astrid: It's not going to happen.
Gloria: It's a long way off.
Caballito: Do you think your life would be better without her?
Rafael: Not any more.
Caballito:  If she dies, she will come after you in spirit.  She will think, 'I am going to find him and kill him.'  She is not well.
Glora: I see you with a broom, sweeping.  When you talk to her, clean things from that relationship.  Say you are sorry.  Clean it.
 
Caballito stepped aside to show Nelson the ex-wife at a long table, signing contracts.  She wanted to sell the building they co-owned so that she could receive all the money (profit).  Astrid told him, "You feel insulted with the things she does, but let it go."  Nelson said that Rafael will never be happy, because the more he is involved, the more he is stretched.  He needs to tell himself that he is done with her (Astrid and Gloria agreed).  Nelson envisioned Rafael being stretched on a medieval torture rack.  He does not smile, because he feels as if he is already dead.  His emptiness causes him to think, "Why fight it, why be alive, if it never ends?"  Nelson advised him to just let go of it all.  The bad spirits give his ex-wife power, and they make her feel indestructible.  "She has you all wrapped up, and only you can cut those threads," Astrid said.  Nelson recommended that Rafael read "The Prayer for Hardened Spirits" DAILY.
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson): Nelson spoke to Cookie in Spanish.  Gloria said the spirit of the man who was in her home was invited today, and Nelson understood that he was present - and that it was difficult to remove him. Cookie had made a pact with him when they were both on the spirit side to reincarnate together.  Nelson said, "Love can be an obsession, it has many sides," and as he spoke, the spirit arrived:
Spirit (strong and insistent):  Mine!  Mine!  Mine!  She is mine.  Permanently mine!
(The conversation continued in Spanish for a while.  The spirit was a regal king from the past.)
Spirit: I will speak in English now, because I only talk to men.  (looked at Astrid)  Send her to clean a room.
Jeff: You have no authority over her - or Cookie.
Spirit: When I say something, people obey!
Jeff: Look at her (Cookie), she is not the same as you remember.
Spirit: She is blonde, quiet and respectful.  She is the same.
Cookie (in Spanish): I don't want you anymore.
Astrid: You are a spirit.
Spirit: Remove this woman!  Why do you allow women to speak in this way?  I have to be with her, and that's why I came here today.
 
The conversation returned to Spanish, with the king offering Cookie a crown.  The king was eventually persuaded to leave with the good spirit guides.  He said that he wanted to take his crown with him, but the guides told him that crowns were not important or necessary for where he was going.  He told Cookie that when he knew her, Cookie's name was "Maria De Los Angeles".  This spirit had been with Cookie for her entire life, and as he silently left with the guides, a fog was lifted; and Nelson was shown a man who was waiting to be with Cookie in this life.  He was thin, wearing white pants, and Cookie had met him previously in New York, but he was waiting for her now in Puerto Rico. 
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson): The table discussed the sensations of different spirits, with a heaviness for the bad spirits and a lightness for happier spirits.  The spirit of Santiago and Gloria's mother was in the room, and she was happy to see Gloria laugh when she remembered moments from the time they spent together.  Even though they are in two separate dimensions now, the mother still laughed whenever Gloria laughed:
Gloria: I miss her a lot.
Spirit (speaking form behind Nelson): I'm around.  I'm happy to see you continuing in spiritism, because I know you love it and believe in it.  Keep teaching.
 
The spirit spoke to Gloria in Spanish regarding a relative in Puerto Rico.  Gloria's mother also noticed Gregory in the room, and she said she loved him very much, but she did not approve of his beard, "As beautiful things should not be covered."  She gave Greg a message in Spanish.  She thought he looked sad, and she knew it was something in his spirit.  She wanted his face to reflect happiness - not sadness.  "He is never alone," she told the group and Greg, "and when you don't understand, ask for help."  She came today to see Gregory, and she brought others with her.  She would work with Caballito to help Greg:
Spirit: Sometimes we don't understand what is happening when we are going through it.  I will move to the side, not far away, so that the other work can be done.
Astrid: She is the liaison between him and the those spirits.  She kept them on hold (since the previous session at Astrid's house) and they are the ones she brought with her today.
Caballito (to Gregory): Things will turn the way you want if you make some changes.  You are getting older, and you expected to have things in place.  You still have unanswered questions, and things are not in place.  You are too closed.  Let the words out.  Something stops you, and that is what keeps you from being happy.  You are too tight.  Stop worrying about everyone else, sometimes we need to please ourselves.
Gregory: I have to do it for myself.
 
Nelson saw Gregory being suffocated by a spirit who looked like him - and pretended to be him.  This spirit followed Greg everywhere, presenting himself as a big bear.  When his hands were around Greg, he gripped him with an intensity that kept getting tighter, as he did not want Gregory to say a word:
Spirit (arms crossed tightly): Shut your mouth!  What is inside, stays in.  No one will find out.
Astrid: Whatever he says, it is not yours.
Spirit: I don't want him to speak!  We don't speak, him and I.  When you say things, you can get hurt.  I don't want anything to be said.  Nothing!  Nothing!  I prefer to suffer in silence.
Astrid: Let go, and feel well.
Spirit: I trust no one!
Greg: If I want to talk, I will.  There is no "we".
Gloria: It's over today, relax.
Spirit (suspicious): You want to harm me.  Don't get close, I don't like it!  (uncrossed his arms)  I don't trust any of you.  Everyone betrays you!  (began to yell)  I told him my secrets, he spoke my secrets, and he wasn't supposed to say anything!  I want him to feel it!  They hanged me - feel it!
Jeff:  We understand that was difficult, and we want to help you.  What do you need?
Spirit: I don't want to feel this way - like I don't matter, that I am all alone.  (emotional)  Betrayal!
Jeff: Forgive him, it was a long time ago.
Spirit (hands tightly clenched into fists):  I know I need to forgive him.  I was never able to express myself, that's why I did what I did.  I can't do that anymore.  I didn't want to come, but I trusted them (the spirit guides), and I understood them.  They spoke so softly.  All I wanted was revenge.  I've had enough bad things.  I am taking my secrets with me.  I am not alone, we are eight little devils - all with different secrets.  She (Gloria's mother) said those secrets harmed me, so I will give them to her.  I'm open.  I feel naked.
Gloria: They will help you and take you to a good place.  Go with light.
 
Caballito asked Gregory to stand at the end of the table with Jeff behind him.  He moved around Greg, using a towel to cleanse him.  "Don't listen to some of those friends of yours," Caballito cautioned, "They come in, and they like to use us.  They can be strong.  There are two extremes for you, and we need to find a middle.  Life can be wonderful.  You have two sisters, correct?  When you see them give them a kiss and tell them you love them.  We took four spiritual friends from you.  It is four in that family with the sisters, isn't it?" 
 
Everyone returned to their seats:
Caballito: When you visit our friend tomorrow (Frank), I will be there with you.  You are not going alone.
Astrid: If you are going with us, we are safe.
Caballito: I want the visit to be good, and short.  Santiago, you can go if you want.  The same for Jeff.  You are all part of the same group.  Time is of the essence, so I will remove some friends and we will take them with us.  Write it down: Indians, madames, and five soldiers.You will not understand this now, but we will also take a mother and three unborn kids.  Now we are done.
 
Caballito (to the group):  I know Nelson is moving himself to another location soon.  Whatever you need, give him a phone call and the work will continue.  It has to continue, and it will continue here.  When the other friend (Jackie) from this table returns for the first time, do not let her sit at the table.  DO NOT.  She can come and participate, but only outside of the table.  Just for the first meeting.  She is not ready to work.  She will not like it, but that is okay.
Astrid: Can we skip the January 3 session and resume the Sunday sessions at my house on January 10?
Caballito: Yes, it is okay.  Are there any other questions for me?
Jeff: I was wondering - you said there would be a message for Nelson before he leaves for Puerto Rico, and my job would be to encourage him to follow that message.  Has he already been given the message?
Caballito: Is it January 1?  He will get the message, and he will not like it, and it's okay.  Remind him, he is going to need your help.  Anything else?  No?  With all my love and the help of all my friends, God bless you all.  Remember on the 31st, to be in a safe environment.
 
Nelson closed with a prayer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...