Monday, August 14, 2017

Puerto Rico - May 24, 2017

In attendance: Alanis, Eva, Jeff, Junior, Maribel, Mirelsa, Nelson, Nydia and Rina  
 
Prior to the opening prayer, our group had a discussion about secrets.  Keeping things hidden enables the secrets to have power over our lives.  When the secrets are eventually exposed (in this lifetime or the next), they are more damaging and often unable to be reversed or corrected.  The spirit world gives us insights into our past existences, helps with our present situations, and they may make suggestions for the future.  They don't tell us what to do, as that would take away our free will, they only make recommendations.  (Note: Secrets and insights into our past and future would become the central theme for this session.)
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson): Nelson asked Maribel about Carmen's condition.  She was still in and out of the hospital, and she still had a phobia over any male hospital workers touching her.  She had not eaten anything on Sunday or Monday.  Nelson described it as a battle.  Carmen did not like being controlled, and she understood that her life on earth was winding down.  Her mental thoughts were now concentrated on things she had done in this life, and she had some regrets - as it was too late for her to amend anything.  Nelson heard her thinking, "Where am I going?"  He advised that she needed to be kept calm.  The spirit of her father was with her, along with Norma, the spirit of Maribel's mom.  (Note: When Norma was on earth and transitioning back to the spirit world, Carmen was her human caregiver.  Now that Carmen was transitioning, Norma's spirit was there with her, offering comfort and reassurance.)  Nelson saw that Carmen's birthday would be celebrated soon (she will be 95 on May 31), and he wondered if that celebration would be held on earth or in the spirit world.
 
There were two groups of spirits near Carmen.  One group was at the head of her bed, and the other group was near her feet.  The groups were distinctly separate, and they never mixed.  They both had only one intention - to expose Carmen's secrets.  The first group edged forward, and they were very dark (almost black) children aged from three to ten.  None of them wanted to touch or even look at Carmen.  One boy shyly stepped forward with his hand extended out to Carmen:
Spirit (with a document in his extended hand): Cuando?  Cuando?  Where is the signed document?  When will she sign it?  I cannot go without it.  (looking down at the floor)  I do not want anything else.  It needs to be signed.  We are the children she promised to bring into the world, but she never did.  She tells me she doesn't want to hear about it anymore.  (very calm, but insistent)  She made a promise that she never kept!  I need her to sign that paper, so I can be free.  I've been waiting for a very long time.  Waiting, waiting.  I don't want to wait with her again for another lifetime, I want to be freed.  I have a special pen.  It's a pen that cannot be erased.
(The spirit guides who had accompanied the children to our table told them that they would sign the individual documents for them to move on.)
Junior: They are signed now, you can go.
Spirit: Why are you in such a hurry?  Be quiet.  They are not all signed, it's one by one.  He's telling me to give you a number, and we are a group of sixteen.  Let me ask all of you something.  Who is this man (the spirit guide)?  He's not her (Carmen's) father, but he's telling us we no longer need to wait, once the documents are all signed.  It's done, and all of us will go now.  Tell her when she makes a promise, it should be completed.
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):   Nelson asked Maribel if Carmen ever regretting not having kids, and Maribel said that they sometimes talked about being married.  Carmen would ask Maribel about "that feeling of being married, and what it felt like."  Nelson said, "Our secrets consume our lives," as the second group of spirits with Carmen moved forward.  They were all men.  The spirits had been abused in some fashion by Carmen, and they were present now to ask her for an explanation.  The spirit who spoke for the group was a coworker of Carmen's, and she was responsible for getting him fired from his job.  It took him five years to find work, and by that time, his life was already in a downward spiral:
Spirit (angry and emotional):  I am not her friend - that devil!  I would try to be sweet and tell her, "good morning," and she would reply, "it's not a good morning until you get to work."  She was always watching, ready to report something to the boss.  (yelling)  I was afraid to go to the bathroom!
Eva: That was from the past, you have to forgive her.
Spirit: No!  It's now!  I worked with her (in this life), and this is my work now (to bother Carmen).  I have been with her for a while in this life.  She knew everything at that job, with eyes all over her head.  She was filled with office secrets!
Eva: She's suffered a lot already.
Spirit: Because she wasn't any good.  (The spirit demonstrated Carmen typing with her eyes roaming all over the others in the office)  Everyone who feels sorry for her now should have seen her typing.  She was the top secretary to the boss, and she could sign his name to any document.  I told her once that I had four kids to feed, and asked her if the 2 she gave me on my appraisal could be moved up and changed to a 1.  She changed it to a 3!
Eva: Find your own freedom now - away from her.
Junior: It's important.
Spirit: That typing she did (demonstrated again) isn't important any more, so we will go.  We are eight employees of that demon.
Eva: She's a different woman now.  Don't think about her, and find some tranquility, something peaceful.
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson): The spirit left quietly.  Nydia arrived to join our session after work, and she sat down at the perfect time, as we were between spirits.  Nelson started to wonder if there were ever any Indians living in the area where we were meeting.  He saw them in a hidden downhill area behind the house of Nydia's father and Nelson's parents.  Nydia explained that her father had always told her that section of land was an Indian cemetery.  One of the Indian spirits had realized that Nelson could see him.  He only agreed to talk because the color of Nelson's skin was similar to his.  The spirit cautioned, "Do not bring anyone else up our road.  Do not reveal our cemetery.  If you do, they will come here and dig it up, looking for valuables.  I am guarding it, and that's all I do."  The spirit continued to speak through Nelson explaining that he had a very small bow and arrow ("la flecha") that he dipped into a poison he made from the red seeds of a plant.  He offered to show us the plant after he finished talking.  He would shoot his small poisoned arrows into people with a tiny bow.  When he hit someone, their legs would slowly begin to deteriorate.  The painful (and sometimes fatal) leg infections where his way to keep people from walking back to discover the cemetery:
Spirit: This is a beautiful land.  It's productive, it should be left alone.  That blonde one who came here (Nelson's mother), the one who would rock in her chair and order others to bring her things?  I listened to her.  She wanted to cut down the area near our cemetery.  "Clean this place," she demanded.  (laughed)  That didn't work!  (Nelson's mother spent the last 19 years of her life in a wheelchair, unable to use her legs)  What happened to that man who was here, on our land?
Nydia: That was my father.  He isn't here anymore.
Spirit: I've been waiting for him.  He cooked outside with wood.  Like we did.  When he ate, we ate.  I've been up here a long time.  (Nydia's father also had issues with his legs before he died)  And that woman, the blonde one across the road?  She's not here.  (The neighbor across the street died form a leg infection - and her husband was now suffering in the same way)  No doctor can diagnose my special liquid.  (to Junior)  What happened to your blonde friend?  (His former girlfriend fell twice and sustained leg injuries)   It's in my soul.  I am an Indian, this is my land.  My name is "Pluma de Hera" (Ivy Feather in English) because I always wore one feather in the back of my head.  In my heart and in my soul, I am an Indian.
Nydia (very emotional):  We cannot apologize enough for what was done to all of the Indians on this island.  I would never let anyone disturb your cemetery.
Spirit:  Thank you.
Nydia: You are always welcome here.  It's your land.
Spirit: I protected my land, the cemetery of my ancestors.  I know I'm a spirit, I know its time to leave.  We are four senoras, you would call them Mrs, and 22 warriors, with six children.  That's my tribe.  The four women were my wives.  We needed many wives to populate our tribe.  We are leaving now for another land.
Nydia: Forgive us for what we have done to all your tribes.
 
Spirit 4 (via Nydia): Nelson asked Nydia about the car accident her daughter-in-law had around 3am on Sunday morning.  About 11am on Sunday, Nelson heard a hideous scream.  The accident was severe, and Nydia explained the various surgeries involved.  As she spoke, Nydia's spirit guide (a black madame) arrived with a strong message: 
Spirit: My spirit is content with her (Nydia's) evolution.  I'm happy with the work, the evolution.  I wish all of you the same happiness for your spirits.  And for you, Nelson.
Nelson: Thank you.
Spirit: Your evolution is very good.  It's strong work.  Not just with this group, but with all the roads you travel.
Nelson:  It fulfills my spirit.
Spirit: In the name of God and the spirits of light, I will tell you to prepare for things from your family.  Keep harmony and balance, but choose the right road.  It's a privilege for me to see your interactions.  (to all)  The spirit world is very large.  Continue the work, without secrets.  I am an intelligent madame, and I can tell you that it is a process of evolution.  I am filled with happiness because you let me say these words.
 
Spirit 5 (via Nelson): Nelson told Eva that her daughter was just a phone call away from having a new job.  Everything is in place, and if the call has not already happened, it will.  Jeff told Eva that she deserved much of the credit, as she never gave up, prayed constantly, and kept reassuring her daughter to have a constant faith.  We were two hours into our session, and Nelson was tired - but there was another spirit who wanted to be heard.  Nydia had a grandson who had a birthday coming up soon.  It was his mother who was in the car accident.  There was a spirit present who resented his birthday and this spirit was partially responsible for the accident.  The spirit would have been the second child of Nydia's daughter-in-law:
Spirit: I was treated like an animal.  I was waiting to be born, what happened?  I am still a baby, so someone else is speaking for me.  It's a man.  I can't talk yet.  (it seemed as if the spirit had been aborted)  There is no excuse (began to play with the tablecloth).  I waited, and at that moment, after waiting, what happened?
Junior: It was material.
Nydia: She's responsible, not you.
Eva: Forgive her ignorance.
Spirit (crying): She resented me!  I wasn't wanted!  Now I'm a vagabond of the world.
Junior: There will be a new opportunity.
Spirit (sucking her thumb): It's not that easy.
Junior: It's the law.
Spirit:  This man, the one who is talking for me, he is saying the same things.
Eva:  He will take you to a school to learn more until you understand.
(The spirit who brought her here explained that he was her grand love - he was all the love the spirit needed)
Spirit: It's really such a grand love!  Thank you (began to cry).
Junior: Your suffering will end.  You have found a pure love.
Spirit:  No more suffering?  He said it's a process.
Eva: You will find happiness.
Spirit: So I will accept that process!  I was going to be a baby girl.  Now I have to wait.  Transition.  I will go with him, and accept his conditions.  He loves me!
Eva: He's offering you lots of love.  Mucho!
Spirit: Tell her, that one who would have been my mother, I forgive her for keeping me a secret.  Only for that, and not for anything else.  (the spirit glided away quietly)
 
Spirit 6 (via Nydia): Nydia wondered how Mirelsa was sleeping, and she shared that her sleep not been good since she returned home.  Her sleep was being interrupted by a spirit:
Spirit:  Dogs!  I see many things are happening here, and I want to express myself, outside of her sleep.
Nelson: You have been looking for her.
Spirit: I was abandoned!
Nelson: Why do you go there at night?  At that time?
Spirit: I heard all those prayers, all those people praying for her.
Nelson: You thought those prayers were calling you to her?
Spirit: She was calling all of us to her, both groups.  We are 14 and 3, on two different levels.  The 14 are on a higher level, like her.
Eva: Liberate yourself from that work.
Spirit:  I know.  I'll go.  There's a better road for me.  Don't pray for me!
Nelson: Let her sleep.
Junior (to Mirelsa):  Think of positive things before you sleep, not negative.  (Eva added that some warm milk with vanilla and cinnamon may help Mirelsa relax before bed.)
Nelson: They see us, but we don't see them.  Its difficult.  That's why we need this (spiritism) to talk to them.  (to Mirelsa)  Everyone has been praying for you for such a long time, and now it's time for you to pray for yourself. 
 
Spirit 7 (via Nydia): As Nydia was recovering from the last spirit, a new spirit jumped into her to give the group a preview of what to expect in our next session on Saturday.  It was a very strong spirit, so it did not sit for very long::
Spirit: Choose the work over pride!  We have told you how small doubts can destroy a group.  When humans create conflicts, spirits move in to take advantage.
Nelson: There are many books with that advice, and many places that teach... 
Spirit (interrupting Nelson):  At the centers, it is only spiritism!  We will tolerate nothing else.  The doors to comprehension and illumination must be open.  (The group discussed)
Nelson: If someone does not like a sunrise, there will be another one tomorrow.  This is my work, and I need to do it.
Spirit: What matters are those who are here.  That's what counts.
 
The group recited the closing prayer in unison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...