Thursday, August 17, 2017

Chicago - February 19, 2017

In attendance:
Bernardo, Carmen, Danny, Denise, Don Juan, Emiliano, Esperanza, Eva, Frank, Gabe, Isabel, Isaac, Janet, Jeff, Jose, Juanita, Maricela, Milagros, Nelson, Ron, Sonia, and X
 
In the car on the way to the session, Nelson sensed that the Romero family would be attending, and he hoped that Erika was with them - as he was experiencing something that was around her all week.  Before the opening prayer, Nelson had a direct message for her: 
Nelson: Don't wait until the bucket is full to return here.  If you do, it may be too late.  Erika has made a spiritual compromise with some spirits, and now they are knocking on her door, and she is not answering.  They are asking for her. Physically, she is not well.  Where is she today?
Esperanza: At a birthday party.
Nelson: She thinks that sending mom and dad to represent her is okay, but soon that bucket of water will be too heavy for anyone to lift.  Everyone here needs to understand that spiritism is serious - this is not a game.  How sad that something so beautiful - that gives us so much - and we are too busy with parties to find the time for it. 
Esperanza: She is very sleepy.
Nelson: Maybe this is the message she needs to wake up.
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  After the opening prayer, the discussion regarding Erika continued in Spanish with her family.  Erika's liver is still not functioning, and she spends her days in a dream state.  Spiritually, Nelson saw Erika in a barrel.  Water was being poured over her, and the message was that she needs to get out of the barrel or drown.  A spirit who was about 21 years old told Nelson, "She is not escaping this time..."
Spirit (very machismo): I'm with this guy (Nelson) to talk?  If I could only hit him instead!  Why is he looking after my business?  (Carmen counseled the spirit)  I don't know him, so why he is meddling with me?  She's mine, and I am taking her with me.  I keep her quiet, so she only speaks with me - and to nobody else. She cannot get out of that barrel.  I'm going to get in that barrel with her, put the lid on it, and we will be together forever.
Carmen:  That water in the barrel is contaminated. 
Spirit: I don't care if I get sick because we will be in there together. Tell him (Nelson) not to talk to her.  Can I pay you to kick his butt?  She's mine!  She has not suffered anything - just wait until I am with her!  (pause, while the spirit listened to the spirit guide)  This guy also wants me to leave her?  He should not waste his time, I am not letting her go.  He's showing me a new girl, but is not her.  (to Carmen)  I will pay you to kick his butt, too.  Now he's telling me that if I let her out of the barrel, she will talk.  (pause)  That's a rotten barrel, with stinky water.  She can get herself out.  What now?  (to the guide)  Do I go with you, sir?  Tell her not to forget me.  When they forget, we get mad. 
Carmen: You will become a light spirit.
Spirit: What is light?  Either way, I'm convinced.  Don't put all the blame on me, we were four.
 
Nelson said his entire body hurt, especially his hands.  He had to stand and stretch.  He thought that Erika was suffering something similar - with no strength, her body in pain, and that it was even painful to speak.  He also sensed horrific back pains. 
 
Spirit 2 (via Sonia):  As Nelson was speaking, a new spirit quietly slipped into Sonia.  This spirit was also connected to Erika:
Spirit: We are together.  She has no energy, so I cannot leave her.  We are connected, material to material, and I want her to become an invalid - like a mummy.  (Nelson counseled the spirit)  I don't want to leave her, because we have been together for such along time.  (pause)  I cannot leave her.  How will I survive without her? 
Nelson:  Let's do a prayer together - for you and for her.  For the souls of both spirits.
Spirit (tearfully and fearful):  Okay, I will give you my hands if you are sure.  Tell her I am sorry.  Tell her I said goodbye...
 
The melancholy spirit faded away, and Nelson spoke briefly with Juanita (with some additional comments from Maricela).  Nelson asked X how his week was, and he said it was good.
 
Spirit 3 (via Carmen):  Carmen was studying a spirit that was showing himself as a flash of light.  The spirit was studying Bernardo's X-rays, and the X-ray was all white - showing that Bernardo had nothing inside of him.  The spirit began to mock Bernardo, laughing at him because he was empty inside.  "The X-rays indicate that you are dead," the spirit said, "So it will be very easy for me to move in and replace you."  The conversation continued:
Spirit (speaking quietly, but with confidence):  What do I want?  I want him to disappear.  She (Carmen) needs to be alone.  She noticed my intentions.  And sometimes we (the spirits) say things without thinking.
Nelson: You did not think there would others around who could hear you.  That body, the one you think you have?  It is not there anymore.
Spirit: At first, she (Carmen) liked me.  And then, she realized I was dead.  (sadly)  I didn't want to come here today.  I want to reexamine those X-rays.  They need to show something.  I know the white X-ray means he is dead, but I don't think that things will now go as planned.  He will be okay.  Do I really need to go? 
Nelson:  Yes.  I will take care of her.  How many of you are there?
Spirit: We are four.  Tell her not to be scared (of Bernardo's upcoming surgery).  I will leave her at peace, because we are really five - with me.  I am going to leave her feeling young.
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson):  Nelson turned his attention to Janet's husband (Jose).  Although he had five jobs, it seemed that his pockets were always empty.  No matter what he did, there never seemed to be enough money.  An irate spirit from this lifetime arrived to confront Jose:
Spirit (rocking in her seat): Where does all the money go?  To another woman?  I'm angry, very angry.
Jeff: Tell us about it, we are here to listen.
Spirit: He can have 20 jobs and it will never be enough!  (slyly)  At his age, he should not be 'working' so much.  Don't kill yourself with work, because you will never have a dime.  What he took from me will never be repaid!  You must pay for what you have done.   I am angry because everyone says I don't exist, but I AM REAL!  (looked at Carmen)  I know you saw me, and you don't like me, and it's okay. I don't want him (Jose) to be happy, but I have no issues with you (Carmen) or with her (Janet). 
Jeff: Did he do something to harm you?
Spirit: He denies me!  Denies I exist!  He has done many things, but the one that hurts the most is that I am real.  Do not deny me, because then I will become really angry!  Who I am, what we did, I despise him.
Jeff: Maybe it was in another time, or another place.  What was your last memory?
Spirit: I have no story.  We need to leave that door closed.  I will only say that he betrayed me.  It was not a different time in the past, but some things are better left unsaid. 
Jeff: Can you forgive him for what he did?  Let's concentrate on you...
Spirit (irate): Don't ask me to forgive him.  Maybe I would if he didn't deny that I existed.  (turned to face the spirit guide)  I apologize for my anger, and I will take it with me.  I want to feel loved again. (to Jose)  Put whatever you want in your pockets, you can fill them up!  But you will never, ever have anything.
 
The spirit gasped deeply and left.  Nelson explained later that the spirit guides had to forcefully remove her.  She was a difficult spirit who wanted revenge. 
 
Spirit 5 (via Nelson):  Caballito arrived to offer Janet some advice:
Caballito:  Sometimes your relationship with him is not what everyone thinks.  Don't let things build up inside of you.  If you have to cry - then cry.  Let it out.  The more you hold in, the more you harm yourself.  Let. It. Go.  Cry, you can even yell if you need it.  Do it, and you will liberate yourself.  A flower that is loved and cared for needs nothing else.  When we find love, sometimes we do not appreciate it.  Sometimes it is difficult to let things go, but it is not really so difficult if you look inside yourself.  Look deep inside yourself, and you will find it.  You will find what you are looking for.  Do you understand?
Janet: I'm kind of confused.  When you say look inside for the answer...
Caballito: Look inside yourself and fix the things you do not like.  (to the group)  She's smart, a bright woman.  But sometimes her emotions overtake her.
 
Caballito scanned the room and said, "I have so many things to do."  He had some specific messages:
(for Danny):  Did you find your home a little more peaceful this week?
Danny: I guess so.
Caballito: What else can we do to improve on that? 
Danny: I wouldn't know.
Caballito:  How about communication?  Talking is not the thing, understanding is what is needed.  Why do you think they don't understand you?
Danny:  They can't relate to my situation.
Caballito:  Maybe what they do not understand is that you are in your situation because you are only concentrating on yourself.  You have forgotten to say to them, 'What can I do to help you?'  It's not about one person, it's about the whole group.  Speak to them in kind words, not in anger.  I know your language, but I do not understand your feelings.  Appreciate that you are healthy.
Jeff: Look at Frank - he has to wake up each morning and test his oxygen level.  Would you rather be him?
Caballito: Wake up and say that you will be better - not that you don't have a job.  There are real problems - just look around! - and you are worried about things that are not important.  You have a bright future, so let go of the small things.  Think positive, and you will attract (positive spiritual) friends like me. 
 
I have come in very philosophical today, haven't I?  Juanita, when you leave today, you will feel better than when you came in.  Do not worry about what you cannot change.  Continue your path, and you will continue to get better.
(for Eva): I know you are strong, but you hide some feelings.  You are missing things back home (in Puerto Rico), but you will soon be back there.
Eva: I'm leaving on March 7.  I am already thinking about what I am going to find.
Caballito: Everything will be okay.  I know this because a friend of ours (Eva's father) told me to tell you that message.  There is a necessity for your daughter to be more spiritual.  Remind her of it - every day.
 
Carmen - Go slow.  Do not worry so much.  Jeff, keep pushing this one (Nelson).  Last night was very rough for him (with spirits keeping him awake), and he was also very concerned with his family.  He wonders how people who grew up with spiritism can act the way that they do.  He asked me what he could do, as he was very concerned.  He doesn't like it, and he wanted me to fix it.  I told him nothing.  He should do nothing. 
 
Are there any comments?  Questions?
Janet: I'm concerned with my daughter-in-law in Florida.  She was raised differently, so she doesn't ask for help.  But I wanted to see what I could do for her.
Caballito:  They are in a turmoil, a big tornado.  I will send some messengers to see what we can do to alleviate the situation.  When you think about it this week, don't think about it.  Do some prayers instead.  (pause)  Ohhh.  I see what is going on.  I see your concern.  I was not aware of it.  Let's see what we can do.  I'm sending the two messengers back to see if they can remove some of the things that are there.  (to Janet)  Pray, but don't think about it.
 
Gabe, my son, would you stand in front of me?  You have travel plans (to Puerto Rico), and you are hoping for a big party when you arrive.  A celebration!  And is it is going to be that, but not in the way you expected.  I need to get rid of some things stopping the party (18 spirits were removed).  You are going on this trip for a purpose, a reason.  I want to ask you a favor - and that favor is for yourself.  Call your grandfather and take him out.  That will be the celebration, for the both of you.  Take an afternoon and spend it with him. The others in the family might not like what I am telling you but you tell them - with your heart in your mouth - 'I want to spend time with him.  Respect my wishes.  With him, and only him.'
 
Caballito: One more. 
Jeff: As many as you like.
Caballito (sensing the apprehension in the room):  Now everyone is worried, wondering who it will be.  Sonia.  I know you were not expecting me to call on you, but I am calling on you to congratulate you.  I want to thank you.  Not only for me, but for all of us.  We thank you for your dedication and love.  And things will be okay.  I know you are worried over someone, but she's an adult.  I said, 'she,' so I have revealed who it is.  (to Danny)  It's your mother.  Pray for her, she needs your help.  Go around her, and tell her that you love and miss her.  All of us create our own paths, and hers might take longer.  But Sonia, we are not leaving you alone with that.  To thank you for keeping this place open to continue our work; when we are allowed, we try to help.  Maybe it's only lifting just one finger.  Don't worry about her, let us worry.  Maybe one day there will be a party here, and she will attend.
Jeff:  It would be great if she was at a session.
Caballito: Don't put words in my mouth, I said a party.  As usual, you are too quick.
 
(Without saying anything, Caballito pointed his finger slowly around the room three times
Caballito: Three times around the room, and I have 152 friends to take away.  My messenger assistants will be very busy. Thank you so much for allowing this humble worker to do his job.  I love my work, bringing life to dead flowers.  If you learn the word, 'humility,' you will all have beautiful lives.   
 
Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...