Thursday, August 10, 2017

Chicago - February 12, 2017

In attendance: Bernardo, Carmen, Danny, Denise, Eva, Frank, Gabe, Isabel, Isaac, Jeff, Marisol, Nelson, Ron, Rossana, Sonia, and X
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  After the opening prayer, Marisol read the prayer for the sick.  As she finished, Nelson heard a spirit tell her, "You should read that prayer for yourself."  Marisol explained that she was driving more cautiously, as she hoped that her recovery from the fall would continue without incident.  Her comments prompted the spirit to sit through Nelson:
Spirit: Do not think that it cannot happen again.  When something fails, we have other plans in place.  We were planning a car crash.  We always have a back-up plan.  Why are you getting involved where you should not be involved?  (with relatives in Puerto Rico)  If we get rid of you, everything else will fall into place, and a lot of people will get what they deserve.  Why are you helping them?
Marisol: When you love, that is what you are supposed to do.
Spirit:  Last week you spoke about them, too!  Why do you ask?  Don't you know how bad they are?  They are the worst people in the world.  When it is help for them, you are okay with it, but if it is for someone else...selfish spiritist!  Do not keep meddling, or else!  You do not know what you are getting into!  If you meddle, we will hit.  You should pray for the devil to take them.  Check that prayer book and find that prayer. They are horrible.  They call you, and after they call, they do something bad.  Do not meddle!  (to the good spirit guides next to him)  Let me go, I know what I'm doing.  (to Marisol)  Do the prayer that I told you, for the devil to take them!  They invite us to that place (the spiritist center in Puerto Rico), and then we don't do anything.  They search for us, they call us, and then they ignore us!  I am very angry and there are so many of us.  We do a lot.  'Come to this place,' they ask us, 'and we will educate you.'  They think that elevated spirits arrive, and it is us! 
Marisol: That's not nice...
Spirit: I know you feel me, they brought me here because of YOU!  We were told not to waste anymore of our time over there - I only speak the truth!  Hate is what they have over there, and the members hate each other.  You will not find the truth over there, and I know, because I was there five minutes ago.  He (the spirit guide) told me I could speak here and be heard, so here is some advice.  Pray from here, and be cautious.  Some came here with me today, and some of them did not.  We are 24 demons.  I feel calmer now, less vengeful.  Do you think I can find happiness?
Marisol: I am sure of it.
Spirit: Then we will all go together.  Thank you, and pray for them. 
 
Nelson advised Marisol to tell Carmencita that there is a spirit at her center pretending to be a guide when he was not.  He disguises himself very well, dressing all in white, and pretending to be a light spirit.  He is an elevated spirit for the other side, and he is very clever.  Nelson advised all the mediums to question the spirits extensively before letting them sit at any table or session.
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):  Nelson was being shown something that seemed crazy.  There was some sort of preparation underway for a big convention.  It was in a huge arena, and everyone was very busy.  As he continued to watch, it became apparent that the assembly was a preparation for war.  Marisol was being shown the same vision, and she interpreted it as the spirit world gathering to assure that war did not happen on earth - and things were not going too well to prevent it.  Nelson said that there was even a battle in the spirit world over a war breaking out, as the spirits were conflicted over stopping the war or letting it happen - so that the humans would finally learn:
Nelson: I see all of these young kids - an entire generation will be lost if it happens.
Marisol:  Many other lives will also be lost if the war isn't stopped.
Nelson:  On Friday night, I saw where the war would start - in Poland.  Russia will invade Poland.
(an authoritative commander spirit moved into Nelson to address our group)
Spirit: The soldiers are ready for the next battle! 
Marisol: I'm sorry to hear that.
Spirit: We are prepared, many of us, many battalions.  All kinds, all places.  Many soldiers are here with me.  They are trying to stop what is going to happen, but I think it is too late.  I'm one of the generals.  We are prepared!  We are not the generals of the spirit world; we are prepared and ready to receive the dead.  (sadly)  We do not want to be ready, but we are getting prepared, in case we are needed.
Jeff: What can we do to stop war from happening?
Spirit:  Pray.  Pray for those in power.  The battle has already started - on both sides.  There are those who think it should happen as a way for humans and evil spirits to be cleansed and removed.  Pray.  Few changes can be accomplished, but war never solves any problems.  Pray that those in power are able to realize it.  I am not an elected one, I am only a friend who wants to help.  Our work (receiving the dead) is very painful.  When we arrive, it is too late for them, it is too late for others to help them.  It's not what we want, and not what you want.  But we are prepared.  We are opening hospitals to receive them, those who are not prepared to depart. We have to collect them.  They have given me a unique opportunity to share with you what we are doing.  Pray and hope that we are not needed.  It's going to be so painful, with so many cries of desperation.  Please do not call on us to serve.  We are ready because we need to be ready, but we hope we are not called.  Pray my friend, for the entire world is in commotion and hate - and hate only creates pain.  Give love to the friends you are surrounded by, and you are never alone.  Love, love, love.  And with that, I will leave you - with love.
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson):  Nelson turned his attention to Rossana.  There was a spiritual complication that was preventing her from bringing her new son into the material world.  It was a complex situation.  Rossana's first son (the one she already has) was a soldier in his previous life, and her next child would also be a retuning soldier.  The general who commanded that spirit (the one who will eventually become her son) was the spirit who wanted to sit.  He wanted to stop Rossana and her husband from allowing the spirit under his command to reincarnate as their son:
Spirit (causing Nelson to stand as he spoke):  This is not allowed.  We have prevented him from communicating with his brother (the son that Rossana already has), and you have lost your job.  What will it take for you to realize that should not bring him here?  HE IS A CRIMINAL!  Your husband was part of this, too.  The son you want to bring is an enemy of that husband you have now.  I am only here because of her (Eva, Rossana's mom).  That grandmother (Eva) needs to understand that HE IS NOT COMING.  We are not going to let it happen.  Criminal!  They are hiding him, because he is a criminal.  But I will find him today.
 
(Note: When Marisol and Sonia tried to counsel the spirit, he told them, "Lower your voices when you speak to me."  Denise was able to coach him with a few questions, but he would only discuss the spirit of Rossana's unborn son.)

Spirit: I only care about him.  No one has more power than I do.  You are afraid of Hitler?  Well, I am a Hitler, and until I find him, I will not rest. 
Marisol: You said he was a criminal?
Spirit: Today will be his confrontation with me, face to face.  I have been treated very well today, so I have no issues with any of you.
Eva: You are meddling and interfering.  And you are a spirit.
Spirit: I know I am a spirit!  And I am very intelligent.  And I need to keep that criminal hidden.
Eva: He is an innocent baby - he hasn't done anything yet.
Spirit: He is a pig.  He is here, I feel it.  This is why I love my army.  He is hiding behind that pig, so he's protected.  (talking directly to the other spirit)  You know what you did.  You cannot even look at me.  You betrayed me!  You killed me!  Look at him, he is not even sorry.  That criminal, he cannot do anything to deny it.  The two of us, we are not going to do anything.
Denise: Can you forgive him?
Spirit:  How?  The only thing I can think of is to let him be in that jail forever.  I know I'm a spirit, but I only have hate.  Hate for him.  Only hate.  (long pause, followed by the spirit gripping the back of the chair and crying painfully)  Do you know why I hate him?  (sobbing)  That criminal was my son!  My son killed me with his own hands, and now you want me to forgive him?  (long pause)  Talking to you about it does make me feel better. but I cannot.  (pause)  He wants me to hug him?  So both of us can be happy?  I cannot speak.  (pause)  We are free, there are sixty of us, and you have helped us...
 
The spirit was extremely difficult for Nelson to pass.  His guide spiritually took him to a castle in Warsaw with five different levels.  The body of the first spirit (the father killed by his son) was on level three.  Nelson and his guide continued lower, and the body of the second spirit (the one who killed his father and would reincarnate as Rossana's son) was on the bottom level.  It was so deep, there was water on the floor.  Both spirits had to be brought together, with their bodies recovered, to erase their memories from that prior existence.  As Nelson was explaining the situation to our group, both of the spirits were still in the room, as they also needed to understand what happened.  In their last existence, the son killed his father because in the previous life, the father killed the son.  In this life, the son who killed his father will be born as Rossana's son.  The father will reincarnate as the child of his son (Rossana's grandson).  Jeff told Rossana that it was apparent that her grandson would hate his father - but with this additional spiritual insight. Rossana would be the only one who would understand why.  Rossana was curious over why the spirit referenced her husband.  Nelson asked his guide, and Caballito replied, " Your husband enabled your future son to kill his father.  He was the accomplice." 
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson): Caballito arrived to refresh and cleanse Nelson.  As he worked, he spoke to the table:
Caballito: Now that you have seen that history, heard that story, understand that all of you have your own background story.  If you want to know it, ask me, and I will tell you.  (to Isaac)  I heard your thoughts, and I know that you want to know about your past story.  I will tell you about that existence that you want to know - and it is very interesting.  That existence is the life he would like to have now.  You get hints about that time, but it is not the life you have now.  Live this life, the one you have.  Do not go back into that one.  You can think about it, but you cannot go back.  I will tell you when you are ready.  And you also wonder about why you are so shy.
 
Spirits 5 & 6 (via Carmen):  Carmen was working with a very sick spirit.  Nelson walked over to stand between Carmen and Denise, and all he could smell was the stench of death.  The spirit painfully moved into Carmen:
Spirit: I do not want to leave.  (to Denise)  I only want to leave with you...
Nelson:  That is not possible.
Spirit (to Denise):  You live in a horrible world...
Denise: I am tired of tying to work things out.
Spirit: I give that man (Denise's father) energy.
Denise: I take one step forward and ten steps back.
Spirit: The worms are already there.  To decay, to rot.  That house is hell.  I am not that bad, I just like to create commotion.  When he (Denise's father) plays dumb, everyone runs to him.  She keeps trying to change him, to help him.  And today it is her hand, then the stomach, then something else.  She does not learn.  I am a general, and you need to pay attention to me. Just like you do with him.  He would be happy if you gave him a bell, so he could summon you sooner.  (pause)  All the smells are here, the odors of death.  Don't let the smells kill you!  If only she would let that happen!  If she doesn't leave them, soon she will be in a cemetery.  I must leave now, I am much too sick.
 
Fourteen spirits were removed, and Carmen's guide arrived to briefly clean her.  Marisol and Nelson turned their attention towards Danny.  "Have patience, " Marisol told him, "and a job will come."  Danny lived with his two brothers, and he has been with his girlfriend for about a year.  Although she was allowed to visit him in the shared house, one of his brothers was not allowed to have his dates over.  There was resentment and fear in the house, and the entire structure was packed with spirits attracted to the animosity.  Nelson's guide was speaking from a standing position behind Nelson, and he cautioned Danny not to trust the opinions of his girlfriend's family.  They were nice to his face, but with him not having a job, they considered him a loser who was not suitable for their daughter:
Nelson: I recommend that you do not go over there, to visit her in that house.  Would you tell your girlfriend about this, about your belief in spiritism?
Danny: I would. 
Nelson: Do you think that she will still be with you two years from now?  I see two cards, and both of them have an X on them.  They are facing away from each other.  Why are you settling?  Do not force something just to have it.  You are selling yourself too short, and when you do that, your smooth road becomes very bumpy (demonstrated).  And there is something in that house that is not right.  Look how bumpy the road is now (gestured the same road with increased bumps and holes).  There is a job to be done in that house with your brothers, and you cannot leave.  There's resentment.  What is missing in that house is love.  When you go there tonight, talk to your brothers and tell them that you love them.  Tell them that if they need something, you are there for them.  That is what is missing in that house - love.
Danny: I know that.
Nelson: We cannot have peaceful, wonderful things in life if our road is not smooth.  If you are angry with one of your brothers, tell them, 'Today, we will end that.'  And I want you to find real love (with his girlfriend).  Do not settle for less.
 
Sonia shared that when Nelson read the opening prayer, she was shown a microphone in front of him.  It boomed his voice all over, and Sonia saw colorful sound vibrations in the air.  Caballito wanted to sit, but Nelson kept insisting that he was tired - so Caballito stood behind Nelson and told him what to say.  He wanted Nelson to ask Ron about taking a trip to Las Vegas.  Ron was apprehensive, as he would need to have an oxygen tank at the airport when he left, and another one once he arrived.  "I want you to take that trip," Caballito/Nelson told him, "and take her (Isabel) with you."  Ron agreed to find out more about the oxygen tanks and the potential flying restrictions. 
 
Caballito wanted Nelson to focus on Xavier (X) next.  Nelson was uncertain about what to say or do, so he agreed to let Caballito sit through him:
Caballito (to X):  You are wondering, 'Am I wrong in any way?'  (X agreed)  You are feeling lost?  (X agreed)  You feel lost because the thing you thought you wanted is now not what you want.  You want to move forward in life, and you feel stuck, because what you are trying to do is not working.  You wanted to be a musician, and you made your life one thing that was about that one thing.  Put that aside, and pick up your life - your human life.  The music can be a dream that you are not ready for...
X: I want to be an artist, not just a musician.
Caballito:  In life, not everything is for everyone.  He needs my help, and I cannot say no.  I want to help him, he is a good kid, but he doesn't know what he wants from life.  This one (Nelson) did not want to let me sit.  'You tell me, and I will tell them,' he said.  But when we got to this young man, he had nothing without my help.  (to Jeff)  Will you speak to him about that?  (to Xavier)  There are other things in life that you can do.  You are eating a plate of food that you do not like, and you are becoming anxious and upset.  Can I use the word I hear all of you say?  Pissed!  I am going to be honest.  You have not opened any other doors because you have forced yourself into only one door.
X: I don't know what direction to take to get to those other doors.
Caballito: You are at the beginning of your life, and you are becoming so upset that you cannot even eat.  Let's see if we can help you.  My son, open your eyes to your life!  There is so much out there that you can do, but you continue to harm yourself.  I have said this once before, and I will repeat it again - you are not your mother!  You do not have what she has.  He's depressed and I want him to leave happy.  This guy I am speaking through (Nelson), he loves you and he wants the best for you.  Sonia, do you understand why a home with someone who is not so nice could bring in friends (spirits) who are not the best?  (She did)  They can influence young minds.  (to X)  Those friends belong to someone else - not you.  Sonia, can you take this boy into your home for one week?  (She agreed)  Tomorrow, if possible, or Tuesday.
 
Caballito asked Xavier to stand with Sonia behind him, with Nelson in front.  As he was about to use the towel on X, Caballito handed it to Jeff - as the spirits had already been trapped and removed.  He asked Xavier to think of something funny.  "If you could go to Grandma's tomorrow, it would be great," Caballito continued, "and no music, no notes, and keep your phone closed.  Make it a week of relaxation." (Note: He was unable to make the trip.) 
 
Caballito said he would remove 42 spirits - all of them from X.  He would also take five from Ron, three from Carmen, and four from Eva.
Caballito:  Today everyone will be given a (spiritual) white rose in their hands.  It represents love, innocence, helping and caring.  Without telling anyone, take that rose home today and pass it on to someone.  Do not tell them about the rose; just grasp their hands and give them love.  (to Frank)  Learn how to look at life with love.  (to Marisol)  You will have a good trip (to Florida).  Go to that ocean, and buy a white rose to put into the water in remembrance of the one you loved.  I am working with him.  He is still material, and he needs to see it (the rose).  I will be there with you when you do that.
 
Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...