Thursday, June 1, 2017

Florida - October 14, 2016

In attendance: Astrid, Gloria, Jackie, Jeff, Nelson and Santiago 
 
After the opening prayer, Jackie read the prayer for someone near death. (See the prayer here: http://simplyspiritism.blogspot.com/2011/01/praying-for-dead.html)  Since the last session, everyone at our table had visited Frank at the hospice.  When Nelson was there, he was overwhelmed by all the lost spirits crowded into Frank's room.  Some of those spirits had followed him to our table. 
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson): Nelson also noticed the spirit of Frank's mother in his room, and Gloria saw that Frank's Indian spirit guide was with him.  Like the lost spirits, Frank seemed to be waiting for instructions.  Nelson encouraged him to take the hand of his mother when she offered it.  The group of waiting spirits were confused, as they wondered why they were never offered any similar guidance. Nelson heard one spirit say, "We don't know what we are waiting for - we just sit."  Astrid said, "Sometimes people deserve things; there is good energy and bad."  Jackie heard a spirit ask, "Why him (Frank) and not us?  What did he do that we didn't do?"  A spirit moved into Nelson to ask how the group could get the same treatment as Frank:
Spirit (agitated and speaking rapidly): I want to hear what that guy said, to take her hand.  This is not life, it's not where I want to be, not who I want to be.
Jeff: Calm down, and we will tell you what to do next.
Spirit: Sometimes we are angry - we feel abandoned!
Jackie: You are still alive, you just don't have a body.  Does that help?  What was your belief of what would happen to you after your body died?
Spirit: That God would come.
Jackie: God is not coming, but he's sending someone to help you - now that you are ready to go.
Spirit (astonished):  I see them!  Lady, pass the word!  We patiently waited for something that never comes.  I know am still alive, because I heard him (Nelson) speak yesterday.  We all grabbed our hands together, every hand that we could.  Would you thank him for us?  He opened all of our hearts and minds.  (pause)  We are going to be free!  
Jackie: You have been waiting for this.
Jeff: You have a large group.  Do you know how many?
Spirit: You have no idea.  It's a large number, 2,503.  Tell that boy (Nelson) we thank him.  We didn't mean to scare him.  We are so happy, and I don't even know where we are going!  (began to cry)  Thank you for allowing us to be free...
 
Spirit 2 (via Gloria): As the group was leaving, Gloria sensed the arrival of another large group of spirits from Frank's hospice room.  There was a female spirit moving forward.  She still felt sick, and she was giving her symptoms to Gloria:
Spirit (calmly): I'm not going anywhere.  I have to stay there.  Jesus is coming for me!  I will wait in my beautiful white bed for Jesus to comfort me.
Astrid: He is sending someone for you.
Nelson: Look at the man, look at his face.  Give him your hand...
Spirit: I was so sick.  Really sick.  They told me to wait for Jesus.  My church does not lie.
Nelson: Sometimes we are told things that are not lies, it's just ignorance.  Give him your hand, and take that love.  Look how clear his hand is...
Astrid: Look at that light...
Spirit: I am so tired of waiting.  It's like Jesus didn't want me or my group.  We didn't die.
Nelson:  That hand is curing your sickness - do you feel it?
Spirit: If Jesus sent him, he has to be good.  Thanks for helping me.  It's like they are taking something away from my eyes, I am seeing clearer.  Thank you.  We are all together, brothers and sisters (1,803 spirits).  God bless you all.
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson): Nelson turned his attention to Jackie.  He told her, "You asked for something, and it's with Frank.  It's Carolyn (Frank's former girlfriend), and she is here now":
Jackie:  That's what he wants.  It's who he's waiting for, but she could care less.  (Astrid and Gloria agreed)
Nelson: She is upset because he is not going where she is.
Jackie: He's above her level.
Nelson: She's angry at you.  She was always afraid that you and Frank were in love.  She was jealous that the two of you understood each other so well.  Your car accident was caused by her.  She is furious, and very determined that you will not be there with Frank.  (Nelson began to experience a pain in his chest, as if a large bandage was tightly wrapped around him.  Nelson was feeling the pain of Carolyn's breast cancer.)  She is still sick, but she wants to sit...
Spirit (to Jackie):  What do you have that I don't?  What is it?  WHAT IS IT?  Why are you allowed in that room with him, and I am not?  I am not allowed!  I am right outside, but they won't let me in.  There's a guard at the door.  It's two men, and they will not let me in!
Jeff: Why do you want to go in?
Spirit: I want to be with him.  It's my right!  I will do everything to stop you (Jackie) from being there.  Why don't they let me in?  (looked at Gloria)  I have seen you go in.  (to Jackie)  The only reason I came here today was to confront you.
Jackie: You don't have his best interests.
Spirit (to the group): I'm not well, but I using everything I got to go there.  Do you know what I did?  What happened when I couldn't find him?  I looked everywhere for him, and then I went to her (Jackie's) house and I followed her.  Then those men wouldn't let me in!  What is it?
Gloria: There is a reason they wouldn't let you in.  You have anger and you are sick.
Astrid: Those energies are not good for him.
Jeff: Let's worry about you - instead of trying to get into that room.
Spirit: He made some promises, and he didn't hold to them.
Gloria: He did everything the way you wanted.
Jeff: Some of those promises you asked for were not realistic.
Spirit: So if I am not allowed in there, where am I going?
Astrid: Some place to remove the anger.
Spirit: One of those men at the door said that if I go away and get better, maybe I can come back and see him.  (pause)  That man at the door said it is all up to me now.
Gloria: You have to make many amends.
Spirit: I'm willing to do that.  (to Jackie)  You had nothing to do with it - and I am amending with you.  He (spirit guide at the door) said that I won't see you for a while.  Where I am going, I will be isolated.  I need to be alone with my own conscious.  My own feelings.  I'm sorry.  The anger makes you blind.  I apologize, it had nothing to do with you.  Those two big guys are the ones taking me away.  So I am going to go with them, until...until whatever happens next.
 
Nelson advised Jackie to keep monitoring her health.  He was being shown a PacMan game, with characters chasing and eating away at Jackie.  The chasers took bites out of Jackie, and then they would stop to watch her reaction.  They liked to see her in a "panic mode."  Nelson sensed that the health issues were happening more often (and Jackie agreed).  The PacMan character began to slowly show himself as a spirit.  He never spoke, he just ate away at Jackie and then smiled and waited for her to react.
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson):  The spirit was a male, but he would not show his face.  He did show Nelson an image of a farm.  He did not understand Jackie's telephone, but the spirit knew that she got excited whenever it "moved" (rang).  He was certain that if he stopped the phone from ringing, he would have Jackie all to himself - to continue his torture:
Spirit: Do you want to see me in action?  I can show you.  I'll start now, and in fifteen minutes she will be in a panic attack. I have been with her for a long time, and I know all of her ins and outs.  She ignored me before.  (to Jackie)  You used to tell me you liked me, and then you took it back.  You played with my inside - I'm sorry, I am not very well educated - with my insides, and now I play with yours.  I don't speak well.
Jackie: I am sorry if I did that.
Spirit (tearfully):  It hurts.
Jeff: Can you forgive her?
Spirit (painfully):  She tore me apart.  Destroyed my insides.  I wanted her to feel that, the ignorance.  I'm sorry I don't have big words.  (to Jackie)  I always loved you.  (pause)  I don't feel that bubble inside now...I don't have it anymore.  It took so long to get rid of it.
Jackie: We both had to be ready.
Spirit: So now what?  Where am I going?  I had that pain for so long.  I was so tired.
Jeff: If you can remember, will you tell us your name? 
Spirit: For what purpose?
Jeff: It might help her remember you better.
Spirit (concentrating): Do I know it?  My name, who I was.  They used to call me Mikey, but my name was Michael.  Yes, he's telling me that where I am going, it will be Michael.  (pause)  Michael McGuillen.  Let me spell it for you.  (to Jackie)  I hope all the best for you.  If I couldn't make you happy, I hope you find someone who will.  I'm no longer lost.  I know who I am, I am Michael McGuillen.  I know you will look me up and remember me...
 
(Note:  Jackie could not remember anyone form this lifetime with that name, and she thought the spirit must have been from another lifetime.  After an online search, there wasn't anyone with that name listed in or near Baltimore, but there were nine obituaries for men with that name from Brooklyn NY, Florida and Virginia.  None of them seemed to be connected to Jackie.)
 
As Jackie was preparing to read the closing prayer, she noticed the spirit of her mother and Edgar observing our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...