Monday, June 12, 2017

Chicago - November 20, 2016

(Note: These notes were authored by Gabe)

Table: Denise, Sonia, Carmen, Gabe
Attendees: Bernardo, Esperanza, Emiliano, Isabel, Don Juan, Milagros

Opening Prayer

-Wanda (Xavier's mom) returned home..
-Sonia reiterated the message Gabe shared from the PR session that his mother attended (tough times coming ahead). Sonia foresaw the same.
-Sonia to Denise: Don't let those others interfere with your life.  There's something you cant resolve, don't put that on yourself.

Spirit #1 via Sonia (w Denise)
-What's important to you?
Denise: My progress
-Tell me, when is it going to happen?  There has to be a step forward, not two or one forward, with two back.
-If this is not for you, leave and do what you have to do.  Here we work.  I can only help you, if you help yourself...Think!
-I'm here to counsel her, but her errors must stop.
-We have got to do better, you cant depend on us entirely.
-By listening our advice, you can progress...but that's up to you. Think.

-Sonia sees Maricela throwing in the towel, as she was tired and defeated.  (Maricela was taking care of Juanita, her sister who was sick, and her father at the same time)  Carmen stated it was the sick taking care of the sick...

Spirit #2 via Carmen (w Emiliano, the brother of Maricela and Juanita)
-Do you guys have nothing else to do?  (in reference to Juanita, who was hospitalized)
-Leave her there, she doesn't want leave. I give her all she needs. What do you want with her?
Emiliano:  We want to be positive again.
-You stir things up...Stay away, its not the first time I have been here!  She's happy over there.  We do want to help you, which is why I'm here to tell you, she isn't coming back. We're just trying to help everybody.
Emiliano: So am I
-But her health is deteriorating
-I present myself to her as a man, and to you (Emiliano) I present myself as an animal.  Also, don't invite me to places where you don't belong either...
-They are presenting me with what happened, and with my body...(to the spirit guides) But I'm just trying to help her!  I'm looking at myself. (pause)  I look sick, like she is.
-I felt jealous/angry when you arrived, Emiliano..
-I cannot believe she's not mine. I don't own anything, not even a body!  OK, my group will leave her. There are many of us.  They're telling me, I can help later.
-My time has come, tell her everything will be OK. To take care of herself. Juanita will be OK.  Thank you for explaining it. you are kind people. Goodbye.

Spirit #3 via Carmen (guide arrived to cleanse her)

-Sonia saw nurses around Bernardo, giving him strength
-Update on Lisa from Denise

Closing Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...