Thursday, June 8, 2017

Chicago - October 23, 2016

(Note: These notes were authored by Gabe.  Our center was vandalized by what appeared to be gang members - or made to look like a gang, and there was a lot of clean up involved

Table: Denise, Carmen, Sonia, Marisol, Gabe
Attending: Janet, Jose, Bernardo, Isaac, X, Isabel, Ron, Don Juan, Emiliano, Esperanza, Milagros

Opening prayer and prayers for the enemies of spiritism

-Carmen to Sonia:  Don't get so worked up about material things.
-Good spirits did not allow/give them permission to do anything (saddened) about this incident. 
-THIS WAS SENT.
-This was done to close it.
-Sonia took this personally (felt a pass during prayer)

-Carmen/Emiliano dreamt of it...
-There is someone (a female) who is working with the children of the board members
-Battle for church/temple (power/money)
-One looking for peace, one is looking for power.

-Carmen saw two spirit groups (one good, one bad, and the bad one did not want to talk)
-That one that uses "her," the woman trying to remove our group from the space

Spirit #1 via Carmen
-Untie me, untie me...
-I wanna knock you down (to Sonia)...
-Let me go...
-She has to let go of that key...
-Why don't you wanna let it go??
-We hitting her from all angles, were gonna hit again...
-Everything you are told, you interpret it differently.
Marisol: But what do you get from this?
-I win respect, I tried doing good, but I was offered better things on the other side (as a hitman)
Marisol: Nothing else is going to happen here.
-I came in, when you were not careful. I hear other conversations and they offer me things.
-Why don't you give up?
-If they would let me go, release me, you wouldn't last 30 minutes!
-My head is exploding (I'm dizzy)
-This group (his bad group) keeps insisting that I do my work.
-Their offer was too good..
Marisol: Yes, but we offered you love and peace.
-What's that?  I'm so tired, all this pulling and twisting
-They're opening their arms to me?
-They're untying me and giving me a hug. They're taking me somewhere else..
-I can no longer do harm to people, that didn't do anything..
-I'm sorry, listen to the advice...I'm gonna remove my energy off of this place
-I'm gonna prepare myself to work differently.  I was about being negative, and ruining everyone's week.
-How blind was I?  I'm gonna learn to help you, because this is wonderful/different...Goodbye

Spirit #2 via Carmen (her guide)
-Cleaning the whole place, keep doing the good work
-Don't be frightened, we are here...

Spirit #3 via Sonia (her guide)
-You are never alone, that protection will always be here.
-Peace to everybody, we will never abandon you
-We work correctly, and with love...and we expect the same.
-Come together, to be stronger...appreciate being here once again...I wish you love and peace.

Marisol/Carmen sensed something for Jose (his grandma - who he basically grew up with)
-It turns out Jose that sees a lot (even though he stated he's not afraid)
Message:
-You consider yourself a good man, well that's shown with actions
-I came here to give a message.  You don't decide if I can give it or not, as the message is not just for you
-If you want to be good, give the message and help them. If you don't, you will confuse yourself and do harm to you and to them.

Marisol sensed a female spirit with OCD  (Note: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is a common, chronic and long-lasting disorder in which a peron has uncontrollable, or recurring thoughts [obsessions] and behaviors [compulsions] that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over. These symptoms can interfere with all aspects of life, such as work, school, or personal relationships.)  The person Marisol was envisioning was someone who never finished anything.

Spirit #4 via Marisol (with Denise, for her niece Lisa)
-Where do I start?
-Nothing I do is right.
-Maybe I shouldn't do anything?  She (pointed to Denise) doesn't like what I do.
-When she tells me do things, I just go to my room. It's scary in the world.
Sonia: Think positive.
-I'm positive that I'm staying in my room.
-They (the spirit guides) are telling me I will be able to complete some things. But what about her (Lisa)?
Denise: She's not alone.
-Tell her not to be so scared.  OK, I'm going. After the attempt, she's been afraid of everything (taking the bus, etc.)  Goodbye.

Carmen saw a black spot in an arm (linked to Isabel's daughter). Isabel will tell her daughter to get a mammogram (Isabel's mom died of breast cancer)

Marisol to Gabe: Advise your sister on how you handled the situations with your mom throughout college, or how it should best be handled.

Closing prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...