Thursday, June 29, 2017

After the Wednesday Class - June 28,2017

In attendance: Bernardo, Carmen, Denise, Gabe, Isaac, Jeff, Nelson and X

Spirit 1 (via Nelson): When Bernardo arrived for our class on negative energy, Nelson immediately noticed that there were negative spirits with him.  At the end of the class, a laughing, mocking spirit decided to sit:
Spirit (to Bernardo): Be careful who you call!  (reeling with laughter)  He calls us, but he doesn't know who arrives to answer him!  He likes calling on saints. I appeared as St, Martin de Porres (a Peruvian Catholic saint of mixed race).  He calls on the saints and the spirits and I show up (laughing, almost unable to speak) and he thinks he has power!  Every day we receive his calls.  (Carmen coached the spirit)  He's my friend, and now you tell me that I have to leave him?  Who will answer his calls?  He calls us to provide miracles for his family (with blood and ice).  I hear everything he thinks.  He seeks, he waits, and we give him a small result - so he keeps calling us back.  He asks us, 'Cure her blood (in regards to his daughter),' and I go over there with injections, and all of us laugh so much!  (to Bernardo)  Don't be scared, you know you call me!  We come to him to help, because he thinks he has power, but we have the power.  He needs to be careful when he calls, because the ones who show up (laughed) are not the ones he thinks!  He invited us here, but I do not like being here, because I cannot do what I want. He keeps asking how much time he has left (Bernardo is obsessed with finding out exactly when he will die), and I tell him some random amount of days, and then he runs to her (Carmen) in fear!  It's so funny!  I disguise myself, and I like fooling him.  Sometimes I send someone else, depending on what he asks for (to Isaac and X)  Hey boys, what would you like?  A girlfriend, car, money?  I can call one of my boys, but they need to do what I say.  We work together.  We are not doing bad things, he just keeps asking for the impossible.  Let me look into my crystal ball (demonstrated) and decide what we tell him (laughed), let me look into this ball and tell him when he will die!  It's close to 2024, or at least that's what we told him!  His bed sheets get hot.  He wonders why they start out ice cold, but then I get in them, and they are hot! (Bernardo agreed)  He feels me immediately.  Don't call us, and we will stop showing up!  They tell me to count everyone.  We are three bosses, eight soldiers, and six mocking clowns - but it's seven when you count me.  We needed to be there for him so he would make himself think.  He hasn't learned that everything has a consequence - don't ask, or we will show up!  But now, we are all leaving together.  (laughter)  And St. Martin de Porres (the saint that Bernardo was praying to) is coming along with us!
Nelson's guide ushered the group of spirits out.  Caballito offered advice to Bernardo and answered a couple of questions, and Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...