Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Florida - May 5, 2015

In attendance: Astrid, Frank, Jeff, Nelson and Santiago
 
After the opening prayer, Nelson read "The Prayer for the Recently Departed" for his uncle who passed last Thursday.  The table discussed the transition process back into the spirit world and the ways in which the material world was involved (waiting three days before any burial/cremation of the body and the "Nine Nights" of prayer in Puerto Rico).
 
Nelson also wanted to mention Jackie's name at the table.  He saw her determined to help or save her friends in Tennessee, even though she was ill.  "It would be a very good for that lady," Astrid said, "but bad for Jackie right now."  Nelson added, "We think we have the control or power to change things, but we don't have that control - they (the spirits) have it."  As humans, we often do not want to listen, as we are determined to still do things our way - and later we wonder why those things in our lives didn't go as we planned.
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  Nelson sensed a male spirit arriving, and he was very similar in temperament and mood to Jackie:
Spirit (laughing): "You don't want to know why I am laughing.  Ha, ha ha!  I just came from there (Jackie's house) and she has a book open.  She's praying, and thinking, 'They are starting over there, so I will start over here.'
Astrid: But why is that funny?
Spirit: Because I listened to her once, and it was not what she told me.
Astrid: What did she tell you?
Spirit: She told me if I did this or that when I died, things would happen in a certain way.  She told me to listen to her, and I did.  But where I went, you do not want to know.
Jeff: I'm sorry you had to endure that - maybe you misunderstood...?
Spirit: No.  She said there would be a hand reaching out to me and I should just take it.  I took it, and I went to a horrible place.  I only came back here because he (the spirit guide with him) told me I don't have to go back there, not even for a peek.  None of you could stand it - even a peek.  That was hell.
Astrid: Maybe you had to see that place first...
Jeff: ...and it's over now, you do not have to go back there anymore.
Spirit: It was horrible, I cannot describe the smell, the noises, the crying (began to cry).  The guy who is with me now told me, 'This is the real hand'.  (the table encouraged him to take the hand of the guide)  Before I go, I need to tell you not to listen to those who offer hands - they are not for good.  You become a servant of them, and they control you and your mind.
Astrid:  You are going to a nice place now.
Spirit: Be careful with the things you say.
Astrid: They would have taken you there anyway, as you needed that experience.
Spirit: Tell that lady (Jackie) to be careful of those hands.  Don't tell people to take it, because I took it.  The place I went, nobody wants to be there.  I'm so glad I don't need to go back there.  Tell everyone to be careful of the hands (the spirit reached out his own hand to take the hand of the guide as he prepared to go), I don't want to suffer anymore...
 
After he left, Nelson told the group that this spirit wanted Jackie to breathe what he was breathing.  As Nelson spoke, another spirit arrived and stood behind him, giving him the words he wanted the group to hear.  "Let everyone learn from their own mistakes," the spirit said, "As you cannot change anyone.  They decide."
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):  The same spirit looked at Jeff and said, "Jeff, don't get frustrated when you return to Chicago and everyone is in the same place - because not everyone can understand.  You get frustrated with this.  Don't over think it, you think too much, don't you?  You cannot change people either, so don't think you can."  The spirit became frustrated with speaking through Nelson.  He wanted Nelson to ask Jeff if he knew who he was (Jeff guessed it was his spirit guide), and Nelson said it was the spirit of Jeff's younger brother.  The spirit sat through Nelson:
Spirit: I know he didn't think it was me.  He gets as frustrated with me as I do with him.  Things are not well between our mom and sister.  They are like two bulls, butting their heads together.  You should not forget about her (mom).
Jeff: I won't...
Spirit: I'm going to give you an assignment myself.  She needs your help.  Call her and ask her, 'Is there anything I can do?'  She will say no.  Ask again.  Do it three times.  Do you understand?  It's difficult for me to get close to her.  I have tried to help and alleviate her pain, but there are some things she has to go through.  It's very hard for her to learn.  I wanted to give you this message myself.  Don't forget it.  I will be around.  He (Nelson) wanted to take that power from me.
Jeff: He wanted to filter your message to make it softer.
Spirit: I want you to do that assignment for me.  It's for a reason.  I will check.  (to the table)  It might be hard, but keep doing your work.
 
As Jeff's brother silently departed, the table discussed the spiritual world.  "Life over there is so different from here," Nelson said, "Even the light is different.  Everyone is always working, all the time."  Astrid saw spirits who were seated, but they were talking and teaching. As the conversation continued, it became clear that the spirit world was teaching the group by showing specific things to Nelson and Astrid:
 
Spirits 3 & 4 (via Nelson/Astrid): 
Nelson: They don't need to rest or sleep, like we do... 
Astrid: It's energy, not sleep, that recharges the spirits. 
Nelson: And the work is satisfying.  No one is looking for promotions.  It will be earned when someone deserves it.  Sometime to get to that next level, you have to go down a level and reincarnate.  But none of them are ever alone.
Astrid: It's a friendship of souls.  (Astrid had already planned to read a passage today that was similar to this discussion)
Nelson:  There are no lies, no secrets, nothing to hide.
Astrid: I see it as a transparency - crystal clear.
Nelson:  All of you have learned something from this life.  Don't change that.  (A spirit wanted Nelson to ask Frank a direct question).  Frank, what have you learned?  What is the one thing that you will not do again in this lifetime?
Frank: I will never fall in love again.
Spirit: What words would you use if you could see her (Frank's departed girlfriend) again?
Frank: I would say the last thing she said to me, "I love you."
Spirit:  For that reunion to be done, both sides need to be clean.
Astrid: He will cleanse himself living between the earth and the sky (the mountains, Franks favorite vacation destination)
Spirit (referring to Frank's girlfriend):  She's working very hard.  Extra hard.  They told her if she does that, she can see you again.  I want you to loosen up a bit.  Don't be so tense, so tight...
Jeff: Rigid?
Spirit: That's it, rigid, like nothing can touch him.  Let go a little bit, and the spirit side will help you cleanse yourself.  You take too much - what is the expression?  To the heart?  To heart?  They (the good spirits) want to get to you, and they need that barrier removed.  If you have a feeling to cry, it's OK.  You haven't done it in a while, you keep things so rigid.  Take a handkerchief, not Kleenex or a paper towel.  You have one that you like.  You have been saving it for a special occasion.  This is it.   Use that handkerchief to cry, and when you do that, we will be there with you.
 
Frank understood the message and the spirits left.  A quiet spirit had arrived, and he spoke gently to the group through Nelson:
 
Spirit 5 (via Nelson): 
Spirit: Not even hard times can change people.  Sometimes, all we can do is pray.  All we can do is pray.  Pray.  From now on, just a prayer.  I cannot tell her who I am, as she will not believe it, but I will lead that prayer.  Pray for the strong spirit.  Start today.  What is the prayer?
Astrid: For the Hardened Spirits?
Spirit: Yes, I was going to say something stronger (stubborn).  Start today, see if we can soften our sister.  Thank you for allowing me to take that cover off of the jar...
 
After the Indian guide departed, Jeff read the Prayer for the Hardened Spirits and Nelson closed with a prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...