Monday, March 13, 2017

Chicago - May 29, 2016

(Note: These notes were authored by Gabe)

Table: Denise, Marisol, Sonia, Gabe - Attendees: Janet, Juan, Frank, Xavier, Ron, Isabel

Opening Prayer+Petitions+ Prayers for the Soul, Everyday Challenges and the Sick
Marisol asked Gabe several questions in regards to his sister. Marisol stated that Gabe’s sister was feeling alone, wants independence, and she absolutely doesn't want to go home.   Marisol understood, “It would be better for her not to go back home."  She advised Gabe (in regards to his sister) that the two of them should explore some options of her working and living on campus.  She also informed Gabe that his relationship with his sister was something the two of them chose: "It’s a lifework you selected to work on."

Spirit#1 via Marisol
Spirit: She’s so persistent…The reason I came was because she was calling me abusive, a bully. I don't like that.  (to Gabe)  You, your sister, she doesn't need anybody except me. Leave her alone, I take care of her.
Gabe: What do you guys have in common?
Spirit: She and I think, think, and think….And in the end, she never ends up doing anything - HA!
Sonia: You have to leave her, and let her live…
Gabe: So, you guys just think and never do anything.
Spirit: We think, and she’s mine, no one sees her, only me.
Sonia: But you are harming her…
Spirit: I'm happy where I am; maybe she isn't, but that’s ok.  Why are they talking (referring to the good spirit guides)? She’s mine!  Oh no, get that away. That’s not me.  I'm talking (as he was shown his body). They are taking away my energy.  I have lost my time. My life ended, but I don't want to leave my doll. They are telling me my love is selfish. I didn't mean to harm her, my energy is making her more sad. That wasn't my purpose. They're going to take me to a place where I can rest.  (to Gabe) I will leave. so maybe that relationship can get on track.  Goodbye, goodbye!

Marisol sensed a spirit talking to Sonia, she sensed it as well.  Sonia described it as spirits were giving her passes.

Spirit #2 via Sonia
Spirit: We are here, working with her (referring to Sonia's daughter and overall, the people we prayed for)  And, to all of you who mentally put in prayers. The messages do arrive, have faith. The group of spirits that Sister Sonia saw are the messengers. Thank you, each and every single one of you.
Marisol shared some messages for the table in regards to how spirits communicate (by thought).  Marisol directed her attention next to Denise:
Marisol: How are you doing?
Denise: The meds are working, feeling better.
Marisol: How are you doing spiritually?
Denise: Well, OK.  I know I have to leave that place (move away from where she lives)
Marisol: Do you pray?
Denise: Yes, a lot.
Marisol: Do you know who you pray to?
Denise: Sometimes I guess/imagine who it is
Marisol suggested that when Denise is alone/at peace/away from the craziness, she should burn some incense. That place where she lives needs to be cleaned.  She also encouraged her to meditate (and write it down).

The conversation moved forward as Sonia sensed some pain in her lower half.  Denise shared that she has one bad knee, and spoke about what she was doing about it.  Sonia advised Denise to not put up any excuses, as it’s her health.  Marisol asked Frank how his daughter was doing, and he said she was fine.  Marisol knew the daughter was "daddy's little girl" (and Frank confirmed it).  She sees him as her hero.

Marisol to Janet: This situation with your grand daughter is going to be put in prayer. It’s a pity, she’s straying from such a close family. Marisol said, "Sometimes its better for something physical to hurt, instead of the soul."

The session closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...