Friday, March 31, 2017

Chicago - July 10, 2016

In attendance:
Bernardo, Carmen, Carmencita, Denise, Emiliano, Esperanza, Eva, Frank, Gabe, Isabel, Janet, Juan, Juana, Jeff, Jose, Maricela, Marisol, Nelson, Ron, Sonia, and Xavier 
 
Marisol read a prayer for world peace, and Nelson read a prayer against war from Eva's daughter.  Denise felt like crying, and Nelson's guide told her not take notes any more, as he wanted her full concentration.  "Let's see if you start doing what you were supposed to start doing a long time ago," he said, "and you can let those emotions run if you need to, but don't let them control you."
 
Nelson was shown a group of very angry, very disappointed street shooters with guns (spirits who represented the recent killings in the US), and Marisol also saw them.  They were trying to find some light, but they were blinded by their constant dedication to confrontations.  They were asking for help, but no one was listening to them.
 
Spirit 1 (via Carmencita):  As the shooters debated and argued among themselves, Carmencita had a specific message from for the Romero family.  She passed a spirit who spoke without any interruption or counseling.  The spirit spoke formally and with authority, and he said his message was in regards "to what they need to know, and what needs to be done."
Spirit:  May the peace of God be with you and in your home.  It is time to realize your evolution, why you are all together, and the importance of this lifetime.  It's not all about the challenges you face, this is a reminder to maintain your spirituality.  Learn a lesson from all of your tasks, and do not let the challenges knock down your faith.  Every one of you needs to put a small grain of rice into the pot, for their own improvement, and the betterment of the family.  You have not done that.  Let peace live in your home.
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):  The spiritual shooters had determined who would speak for them, and that spirit moved forward to sit through Nelson:
Spirit (angry): When is someone going to do something for us?  Words of peace and 'thoughts and prayers' are just talk.  We are tired of all that talk with no action. 
Jeff: What needs to be done to give you peace?
Spirit:  Peace?  It's easy to say that, but none of those prayers ever reach us.  We are in the dark.  We were only given guns, and shooting them gives me peace.  All you have is words.  Just words.  I don't even know who I am.  (tearfully)  I need someone to take my pain, and I am tired of listening to words.
Jeff: Those friends who are with you are offering you help...
Spirit: They keep saying that they will take us to a better place.  What is it?
Jeff: A place to rest.
Spirit: I am so tired.  When you have to hide and be alert all the time, you never sleep.  You keep thinking, 'When will it be my day?'  I have been here for so long, in this same environment, and I'm tired.  There are so many of us.  Some of us cannot move, some cannot talk, others cannot hear...
Jeff: You can put those weapons down now...
Spirit: I already put mine down, but I don't understand what this person (the spirit guide) is saying. 
Jeff: Those are friends who want to help your group, by taking everyone somewhere else.
Spirit: All I want is silence.  There are a lot of them who came to our rescue.  They are saying that I will go to one place, and the sick ones will go somewhere else.  All I want is not to hear anything.  It's so loud with bullets, screaming, crying - it's all around us over here.  (to Marisol)  Thank you lady, for reading that prayer.  it did reach us, and we are over 600.  We are 620.  All I can tell you is that innocent victims were killed, and we do not know why.  I am going to go with him, I'm going to go...
 
Nelson bent over in his seat and bumped his head on the table as the spirit was removed.  Juana said that she saw a spirit walking around our table, stopping at each seat to give everyone passes.  The passes were given as a way to remove the violence that the group of spirits had brought with them. 
 
Spirits 3 & 4 (via Carmen):  Nelson later explained that before the sessions, he normally has some idea of what will happen.  For today's reunion, his guide only told him, "Stand when I ask, and sit when I tell you.  I will do the rest."  Nelson stood, as a new spirit arrived through Carmen.  The spirit was for Carmen, and it was also here with her last week:
Spirit: You tried to trick me the last time I was here!  I am here now for what belongs to me.
Nelson: Tell me what that is...
Spirit:  I am angrier now.  I left last time - because it was your fault!  Now I want to claim what is mine, but the are telling me it cannot be.  You have been wasting my time.
Nelson:  Because you cannot be doing that any more.  If it is yours, I will give it to you, but if not, it doesn't belong to you.
Spirit:  I will keep coming for it, because I know I will get it.  (long pause)  I smell blood.  What is that?  (began to cry)  I am told that I have to go, he told me I need to go.  I cannot be here any more.  It smells like blood, I will take that with me. 
 
The spirit left quietly, and Carmen's spirit guide arrived to cleanse the environment.  Her message was brief, as she explained that we had more work to do - and that the next entity would also be passed by Carmen.
 
Spirit 5 (via Carmen):  The new spirit was for Noemi.  She was not present, and the spirit was not happy over her absence:
Spirit: Where is she?  I need to talk to her.  She used me, and I need to talk to her!  She doesn't deserve any happiness.  I need revenge.  She tortured me, and ended my life.  Where is she?  I was told she would be here!
Nelson: Don't worry about her, worry about your own salvation.  She has her job to do in Puerto Rico.
Spirit: I am not going to let her have it, she will not have ANYTHING!  I am not leaving.  They tricked me and said she would be here.  I am getting a headache, so I am leaving her.  (to the spirit guide)  I will give him my hand.  Where am I going to go? 
Nelson:  To a tranquil place, so you can rest..
Spirit:  It would be good to have a little peace.  They said it would be a nice place, and she's not here - the one I was looking for today - so I'm going.  Goodbye...
 
Spirit 6 (via Marisol):  Marisol sensed that Eva knew a young man who had his life cut short last October.  Eva said that he died in a car accident, and his name was Joel.  She had been praying for him:
Spirit (confused):  What is this...?  Where am I...?  What happened?  I'm dizzy.  I do not feel well, and I think I am going to die.  (very distraught)  I'm really confused over where I am.  I can't breathe! 
Nelson:  You were in a car, on your way to a party.  You never reached the party, and instead, you arrived in the spirit world. 
Spirit (pounds table):  I did not want to die!  NO! 
Nelson: Your life continued, just in another form.
Spirit (sadly): I had so many plans.  (crying)  All my plans!
Nelson:  It's just a change from the material world into the spirit world.  I want to help you and the ones who caused the accident.
Eva:  It's reincarnation, not resurrection.
Spirit: My body doesn't work now.  Where do I go now?  Where? 
Nelson:  They will take you to another place, on another road, it's eternal life in a new location.
Spirit: I wasn't expecting that to happen...
Nelson:  You chose this, by coming here today... 
Spirit:  There's a pretty woman calling out to me.  Very pretty.  She wants me to go with her to someplace to learn.  I comprehend.  I'm leaving with her - thank you and goodbye...
 
The spirit left with the three other spirits who caused the car accident.  Nelson told the group that there was a reason for everything, even trauma.  It's cause and effect (a cause is WHY something happens, and the effect is WHAT happens).  In this case, Joel (the spirit) stopped at a light to fix his cell phone (cause) when the accident occurred (effect). 
 
Spirit 7 (via Nelson):  Nelson asked Carmencita how the center she attended in Puerto Rico was doing, and she said that things were good.  Nelson's spirit guide arrived to continue the conversation:
Caballito:  Have they lost direction? 
Carmencita: Yes.
Caballito:  There are too many cords that are out of control.  That can be harmful, as some members cannot tolerate it.  There is a group of (spirit) friends here, and they have been allowing this to continue, and to get out of control.  These entities want to close that center.  We have isolated them into the corners.
Carmencita:  Thank you.
Caballito:  There are also some material world friends in that place who do not belong.  But with those spiritual friends around, it will not happen. 
 
Nelson was shown the spirit of the man who founded the center.  He was looking at Carmencita and wondering what happened to his legacy.  He asked, "What happened?  If someone brought a flower into that place, it would die."  Nelson said that an elevated spirit working for the other side was also present.  He had placed his "spirit apostles" in the center, and they would not leave until he was able to sit - and he was too adamant and angry to sit.  Passing this spirit was the reason that Nelson and Carmencita had to be together.  Carmencita understood, and she acknowledged the presence of some negative spirits in the center, but she did not have any method to remove them.  Nelson said it would be difficult, but an attempt would be made on Wednesday.  These spirits needed some time to be softened up.
 
Briefly:  Sonia was shown soldiers and they were painful to see.  There was a drum being played to establish a marching order for the soldiers.  Nelson said it was a "ceremony to retire" for the spiritual soldiers, so that Carmencita's center could re-bloom.  Nelson asked Juana how her vacation went: 
Caballito: You didn't want to come back, you wanted to stay over there?
Juana: Yes, it was good.
Caballito: This (spiritism) has improved your life, do not stray too far for too long.
 
Denise said she was nauseous, so Nelson walked over to her and put his hand over her head: 
Caballito: Dedicate your time at this table to see what you can find out about yourself.  Forget the rest, concentrate on just you.  Why can't you concentrate on just one thing?  Why do you run your life this way?
Denise: I'm always battling myself.  I try, but I'm in a battle.  I'm always fighting for my life, my soul - my spirit.
Caballito: May I tell you why?  I have told you this before.  The people you surround yourself with, they do not want you to get away.  It's a concentration camp.  You try to run, and they pull you back.
Denise: I can't even be myself.  I'm tired.
Caballito: When you give up, they have already succeeded.  Why are you taking on things that do not belong to you?  Why can't you say that you are not responsible?
Denise:  I'm afraid of being alone.
Caballito:  So instead, little by little, you are killing yourself?  No one ever takes you seriously because you have never done anything.  You talk and talk, but nothing ever gets done. 
 
Spirit 8 (via Nelson): Nelson returned to his chair.  He compared Denise to the boy who cried wolf so many times, that when there was a wolf, nobody believed him and nobody responded.  Nelson continued, "There are demons right next to you, and you live with them.  I would rather live alone in a car than in a mansion filled with even one of them.  Everyone in that house has some sort of pain.  We cannot allow that to control your life."
(A mischievous spirit from Denise's house arrived to explain)
Spirit (laughing gleefully): There's a casket in her house - waiting for her.  It's the only way she will ever leave that place.  All of you get out of my way...If you want to see crazies, well, they are all there!  We laugh, we play, and sometimes we scare them.  He (Nelson) wanted to talk to you, but look - now he isn't even here!  Ha, ha ha!  One day, she is just going to open a door and it will be a window for her to fall out.  That will be funny!  She already thinks she is crazy, with all our torture.  Do you know what I do?  (laughing)  After she eats something, I make her think she is still hungry - and she eats again!  I torture her the way she once did to me.  Ha, ha, ha!  It's really crazy.  People yelling to each other, talking to themselves, it's such a nut house over there.  It's so crazy, I don't really want to be over there.  I'm running for my life, away from there.  I was just visiting my friend (Denise's father).  She's a toy for us, but I got tired of the gas, the bloating.  I'm really thinking about leaving, but it's so entertaining!  I'm there with him (the father) and Hitler.  You have no idea what he (Hitler, or possibly Denise's father) did to us!  Is he still a criminal?  I was running for my life.  I'm tired of them now, and all of it.  I'm going to go.
Jeff: Take your group with you.
Spirit: There are seven who are sick, and my group is five.  I'm going to go, I don't feel very good.  There's pain every day.  They let everything in, over there in that house.

Once the spirit faded away, Nelson warned Denise:  "When you allow another to control you, you have to be careful of who else you let into your life." 
 
Spirit 9 (via Nelson):  Nelson asked Marisol about the health of her son (Andres).  Last week, Nelson envisioned him in a very calm, extremely peaceful state, but now Nelson sensed that he was tense and agitated (and Carmencita agreed): 
Nelson: If he transitions the way he is now, it will be very painful for him.  When still have enemies around us until we die, and if they are not reconciled or removed, they will remain in that house - until they find him again.  He is in pain.  He's crying now.
Marisol: That's why I give him morphine.
(Nelson began to move one hand in a circular motion until a spirit arrived)
Spirit: Do you think I will show him peace and pity?  Where was my peace?  I want to be with him until the very end.
Marisol:  That's not necessary.
Spirit: I wanted to torture him.  I wanted to take him with me, but now they tell me it's not my responsibility.  I have a couple of his friends with me.  There are many of us, and we have some blind ones in our group.  I wanted him to be blind, so he couldn't see where I was taking him.  I saw you there, with him.
Marisol: Yes.  (Carmen also counseled the spirit)
Spirit: I put headphones on him, so he couldn't hear you, and again when she (Carmencita) said a prayer.  I want to put those headphones on him (the spirit guide) but now they don't work.  So I will get my people, and end the torture.  They told me I needed to show some respect.
 
The spirit left, and he was immediately replaced by Caballito:
Caballito (referring to Andres):  The cords are being cut, little by little.  It's painful, as the goodbye is often longer than the welcome.  She (Marisol) is as strong as a rock, but rebuilding that rock takes longer.  It doesn't matter, because then your inner rock will be even stronger.  Sometimes, it is easier to express it out loud (in a conversation), instead of internalizing it.  And sometimes, thinking is easier.  After he (Andes) finishes his job, open your heart, to assure that nothing blocks your path.  And he is not finished yet.  Help those to understand how to help your son.  Sometimes the pain begins when we pass, as some material friends do not want that passing to occur.  We must make certain that his spirit is protected.  For all of you, many hands will be offered.  We want to assure that you give your hand correctly, to the right one.  The process (of dying) is not easy.  If those spiritual friends are not helped, who do you think will show up when he transitions?  This is why our work here matters.  Understand that, and you will realize how beautiful it is to arrive back (in the spirit world) with nothing but love in your hearts and minds.  Sometimes we arrive with a need, but do not worry, as everything will be done at the correct time - to see the needed results. There are no "bad" worlds, maybe just ignorant worlds, as everyone has free will.  I am happy over the work we were able to complete today.  I am just a humble worker who hopes everyone can be happy.  There are also no "bad" lessons - just because something doesn't make us smile.  Thank you for letting me do my work. Have a great week. 
 
After Caballito departed, Juana said she saw a candle slowly dimming when we were discussing Marisol's son.  Maricela saw a big, smelly dog that was given power by our group.  Nelson explained that the less we hate, the less power we give to those images.  Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...