Saturday, October 22, 2016

Chicago - August 30, 2015

In attendance:  Bernardo, Carmen, Denise, Gabe, Isabel, Jeff, Marisol, Nelson and Ron
 
Marisol sensed a group of mischievous dwarf spirits.  Nelson said that they could not move on until they realized that they were stuck in their bodies.  Once they understood that the physical body was gone, their spirits would grow and their bodies would return to their original size.
 
Nelson heard someone knocking at the exterior door.  It was a group of spirits who were dedicated to doing evil.  They knew they were spirits, and they wanted to recruit others into their group.  They pounded heavily on the door and asked to be let inside.  Nelson understood that this huge group of spirits had arrived today because it would be the end of their evil.
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  One spirit had been allowed inside, and he spoke through Nelson:
Spirit:  We go everywhere, and where we go, they do what we say!  None of you are safe from us (laughing), when we are present, there is no peace!  We need to finish this mission, and recruit the bad ones.  That's our energy.  We take it.  We need to close this (group) down, because you are taking away what we need.  Look at you!  Do you think this group of lonely people will stop us?  We don't like any of you!
Marisol: I love you, and I can offer you another power that does good.
Spirit: We don't like you people here.  We report to others, and we were sent on a mission to close this.
Denise: Aren't you tired?
Marisol: You could have another mission...
Spirit: Why are they holding my people back?  Leaving them outside that door?
Marisol: You are their leader...
Jeff: You are speaking for them.
Spirit: Without them, I lose power.  I'm tired of not thinking for myself.  Can I tell you something?  Those ones at that door, I would not let them in.  There are 900 of them, 100 spirits for each one of you here today.  Now they are telling me that my new job is convince the others to go with me.
Gabe: You are not alone...
Marisol: You are strong and powerful, capable of doing anything...
Spirit: I was the strongest man, and now I am afraid of them.  Do not open that door, I'm chicken now, but I need to go outside to take the others with me - all of those.
 
The good spirit guides encouraged the spirit to go outside and persuade the large group to move on.  Immediately after the spirit departed, another large group of spirits arrived.  This group was having a party, and one of them moved forward to sit through Carmen.  Denise said that she had heard this group in the building earlier.
 
Spirit 2 (via Carmen):  The spirit spoke softly at first, as if he was trying to win our favor.  After a few minutes, his tone became more authoritative and very similar to the spirit that Nelson had just passed:
Spirit: We were sent to destroy this!
Nelson: You are doing harm to others and yourselves...
Spirit: Look how many came in with me!  We came in with her (Denise) and we need to complete our mission.  Everyone here is going to leave now and not come back.
Nelson: Even if I am the only one here, I will open the door.  You are the one leaving - to a better place - and your friends are going with you.  It's a school, where you will learn to do good instead of harm...
Spirit (argumentative): I am already very intelligent - and I need to finish my mission!
Nelson: You finished your mission when you arrived here today.  Listen to that good spirit next to you... 
 
The spirit had another group of 900 with him, and all of them were dedicated to creating fights within families and groups.  They were tricksters, dressed in white to appear as good spirits, but the forceful energy from the real group of good spirits now had them kneeling in submission.  Reverting back to speaking in a whisper, the spirit sighed, "My mission has changed."  He left quietly with his group.
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson):  Nelson was shown that the first group of 900 spirits were still outside, as it was not an easy task for the good guides to persuade them to go.  Many conversations were still taking place.  Nelson's spirit guide spoke to clarify the situation:
Caballito:  As many as we removed, the evil side is always recruiting more.  Don't let your guard down.  They are very powerful and very smart.  When they are sent on a mission to collect souls and they return with more, it makes them a celebrity.  They are empowered.  These are collectors of souls - hunters.  There is a God for good, and a God for evil - and there are many souls willing to do anything.
 
Spirit 4 (via Marisol): The group discussed a spirit center in Puerto Rico where a medium named Carmencita was working.  Carmencita was Marisol's aunt, and it appeared as if she was being misguided.  A tense but very confident spirit moved into Marisol to speak:
Spirit: I didn't want to come here, I am not doing anything to you, why are you bothering me? 
Nelson: You are bothering a friend of ours.
Spirit: I'm only here because they insisted.  I'm the smart one, I'm controlling her!  She's the dumb one.
Nelson: You love that show she puts on - and she likes it.
Spirit: (laughing as she imitated Carmencita's behaviors):  Here's my business card!  Now we will read this book!  She pretends to heal with her hands (demonstrated).  I have an audience!  I love an audience!
Nelson: You need to be responsible for what you are doing to her.
Spirit: That's my job!  I scare the others away, and she is my puppet.  It's very satisfying.
Carmen: You need a school to learn new skills...
Spirit: I'm the leader here, but now you are confusing me.  I have my ego.  She is the one who is lost and confused.
Carmen: You will have the applause you want once you leave her alone...
Spirit: I will go.  She can be there, and I will be me.  I've done a lot of harm. I will leave her with her books...
 
The spirit agreed to take 90 other spirits away with her.  The table discussed the situation.  Nelson explained a similar circumstance with a medium from Florida.  She was also misguided, as the bad spirits had made her confident that she had powerful abilities.  With an upcoming operation on her arm, and the husband of her daughter suffering from stage four throat cancer, this medium (Marian) needed to understand that her "powers" we not what she thought.  Nelson wanted to mention her name at our table, in the hope that she could find strength, a better understanding, and a little peace.
 
Spirit 5 (via Nelson): An angry spirit had arrived, and he spoke directly to Jeff:
Spirit: Be prepared!  Be careful, because you do not have the power to be there (with the group in Florida).  We have control, and no prayer will get there.  No Indians (Marian's spirit guides were Indians) and no madames.  No one believed anything she said there.  Tell him (Nelson) not to go back, or we will hit him hard!  They are going to call you soon.  They think he (Nelson) is the only one to help them.  Bring him back!  We need him here! 
Marisol: You know you need help.  You are misguided.
Spirit (laughing): We like the power!  (accurately imitated Marian passing a spirit at a table)  What a bunch of fools!  They don't see anything!  They give me all the power...
(Jeff and Marisol continued to counsel the spirit)
Spirit (to Jeff):  They don't even like you!  None of them.  They tolerate you to get to him (Nelson).
Jeff: That's okay...
Marisol: This behavior is not good for you...
Spirit: You're right.  I'm tired, leave me alone.  He's taking my powers away, and there is nothing I can do.  When we are weakened, we see the things we did wrong.  (struggled in his chair)  Don't show me that. Ugh.  Take it away, I don't want it. 
Marisol: Take away all those things that you put over there.
(the spirit explained that 22 screws were incorrectly installed into Marian's arm)
Spirit: Do you know how many we are?  The same - 22!  I have said nothing but the truth! 
(the spirit abruptly departed)
 
Spirit 6 (via Marisol): Marisol sensed the spirit of one of the guardians of the temple:
Spirit: May the peace of God be with you.  I came to thank you for the work today.  I won't be long, she (Marisol) does not like me to sit, so I had to tug a little.  I need to thank you because you were kind to those who are as stubborn as children.
Nelson:  Can I ask about a member of this group - Mia?
Spirit: Much work has been done for her.  Her work is now in her hands.  I have a message regarding Sonia, which is why I came today.  Ask her (Sonia) about a dream she had.  She doesn't like to ask for help, but she needs it.  She wants this center to open more and grow, and she needs your help.  She feels responsible for the growth, and she needs to know that she is not alone and that you understand.  This is weighing on her.  We are meeting and planning among ourselves.  But there needs to be planning in the material world, on your side.  What you did today cleared the path.  It's a universal work, and more needs to be done.  We need to train (more mediums) as we need more.  Do you understand?  Please bring this message to Sonia.  May the peace of God be with you all.
 
Jeff asked Marisol if the spirit referenced a dream that was related to her.  Marisol said she had dreamt about an event that she and Nelson were holding at the center.  Nelson said he had the exact same dream.  People were coming in, and the mediums were working - describing various issues and circumstances around the attendees. 
 
Spirit 7 (via Nelson): As Nelson was preparing to close, we were reminded once again that we do not control the agenda.  A spirit related to Gabe's mother wanted to sit.  She was a regal queen, and Nelson was reluctant to pass her spirit.  Nelson's spirit guide returned to usher her in:
Caballito: How can we deny help to one who is always asking (Gabe)?  He is on the right path, doing the right things.  It's part of the (opening) prayer, not to deny help.  He doesn't want his life to be interrupted by things he cannot control.  There is a moving bullet looking for him.
Jeff: So avoidance is probably the best?
Caballito: No!  It will not solve the problem.  You are too fast with solutions...
(an angry female spirit arrived, pushing Nelson back in his chair)
Spirit (very authoritative):  I don't need help from anyone.  Everyone around me does what I say, obeying.  Whoever tries to get involved, I will take them with me.  What I say goes. 
(Marisol counseled the spirit)
Spirit: I don't do harm as long as they obey.  I am content!  They (Gabe's family) are all crazy.  I don't need them, they need me!  I was not going to come, but they tricked me. 
(Carmen also counseled the spirit)
Spirit: I am getting angry now.  I feel hot, burning up.  But then I remember what it is, and I control it. 
(the spirit imitated Gabe's mother acting arrogant)
Spirit: They have to come to me!  I don't want to see him, and if he wants to see me, he has to come to me.  I am already doing too much to travel to him.  Can't you see that I am a queen?  He must go to his knees and say that he is sorry.  Whoever doesn't do what I say, I ignore them!
(the counseling continued, but the spirit refused to listen)
Spirit: Look at him (Gabe's father) kissing my feet.  Beso, beso!  A little bit more, and that's enough.  And now, some fresh air for me!  Look at all the peons I have around me (gestured at her feet).  Just like them, she (Gabe's mother) does what I say.  I am a queen, all others are below me.  I want to destroy her, and I will make her be alone.  She wasn't my sister - she sent someone to kill me so she could stay with my king.  And now she will have her own kingdom of one person!  Oooh, I have a headache (laughed) but really I don't.  But if I have to go with these peons, just kill me now.  They are crazy and they will make me crazy.
(the good spirit guides showed the queen her body)
Spirit: Worms do not eat queens!  (pause) I do not have my crown anymore?  Now I will have a real headache.  I want her (Gabe's mother) to see me as the queen.  She took everything from me!  She wasn't nice to me.  (pause)  I will go if you put the crown back.  Without it, how will they know that I am the queen?  Look at my fingers.  Where are my rings?  My fingers are ugly without them...
 
The spirit agreed to leave, and she would take 14 of her "peons" along with her (15 spirits total).  Nelson's spirit guide returned to offer Gabe some advice regarding his mom:
Caballito:  Don't be her enemy, be her friend.  Enemies attract enemies, and friends attract other friends. Love will attract love.  Reach out with love, not obligation. In life, you want friends and love.  Walk straight.  Guide yourself.  Looking back, you will question how you acted ignorantly at times.  Your actions guide you daily, and actions speak louder than words.  Actions and words go hand in hand, and if the actions speak of love, those actions can change hardened spirits.   Show that you are not the same boy as before.  Her actions are not yours, we all have our own free will.  You are on a distinct path all your own - demonstrate that.  Remain clean through your actions.  (to the table) Let everyone be responsible for their own actions.  We (the spirit world) are responsible for our own actions.  I have spoken with a louder voice for those spirits who we are taking with us today - so that they can hear this message.  (to Gabe) You have a lot of love to give, but he is afraid of rejection.  Let go of those difficult moments.
 
Caballito (to the table): Keep doing the work - there is a lot of work to do.  You are never alone, there are guides all around you, all the time.  If we took a spiritual picture, you would be surprised at how many of us there are with you.  My spirit - all of us - are content and full of love.  And we want all of you to have that, too. Thank you for the work today, it was for the world. 
 
Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...