Thursday, July 13, 2017

Chicago - January 8, 2017

(These notes were authored by Gabe)

Table: Denise, Carmen, Sonia, Marisol, Gabe
Attendees: Janet, Jose, Bernardo, Isaac, X, Don Juan, Maricela, Esperanza, Emiliano

Frank had checked in the hospital (he may have already checked out) due to high blood pressure (stress)

Opening Prayer+Prayers for Peace+Sick+Enemies+Thanks

Carmen started off with Janet (she sensed a health issue) and that Janet was stuck in her way of the thinking.  A spirit arrived to explain more:

Spirit #1 via Carmen
o   Who tied me up? Who brought me here? I'm doing well
o   Why are you so mad if I’m not doing anything?
o   I just want to love, why are you running away? 
Why you looking for her?
o   She pushed me away…
I would push the dead away too…
o   But, she sees/feels me...Why don’t you want me now? I like your energy
o   I want to stay. She also takes my energy.   If I leave, I’ll feel worse…We can be happy together.
No we cannot
o   I see you, you see me…so  I’m not dead, I don’t know why they don’t let me go.
They will bring something you need to see (the body of the spirit)
o   Why you do that? Take that away.
o   It’s cold, help me Janet.  They let me go, but now I’m tired.
o   Take care of yourself, even though you turned me in…
o   I'm going to go to a warm place, to learn different things. You are responsible now…Goodbye

Spirit #2 via Carmen Carmen's spirit guide arrived to clean her and supply energy

Marisol (to the Romero family): Erika (their daughter) is depressed isn’t she? If she could come around/stop by the center, it would be beneficial. Look at the things you have, instead of feeling pity for the things you don’t have.

Marisol: Her Uncle Roberto was not doing well. Carmen/Bernardo agreed. It was difficult for him to live in a “spiritist” home with so much negativity. (This uncle joked about suicide, and that he was still here because there are some things he might get when some other people die.)  Marisol did not receive the permission to pass any spirits related to him (health), but a spirit guide (Grandma) agreed to sit:

Spirit #3 via Marisol
o   (To the group) Thank you for being here for her.  Marisol is lonely (but you know).
o   My family doesn’t appear to be a family.
o   We cry when you go in the wrong direction. In life, we taught you otherwise, but sometimes there’s no explanation.  You have to water the peace plant as well as prayer.  We pray a lot, too.
o   This year, pray to protect yourself at all times  We are living in dark moments, pray!  We protect everyone, despite the lack of love and forgiveness.
Carmen: Don’t look back, and don’t worry about us. Progress.
o   I will, but I’m still a Mom.  Thank you - Goodbye.
Carmen shared that Fidel might have been a light spirit.
Carmen saw a parranda/posada (a hotel or hostel) sent by Nelson.

Spirit #4 via Carmen
o   Thanks for letting me in, I always have an eye.
o   You guys have done well/worked.
o   The world is upside down, but we are here.
o   This is the message I'll send back.

Marisol: Understood that Bernardo's surgery was pushed back to February for a specific reason - there’s another spiritual work ahead for him.

Marisol (for Sonia): Remember the spirit guide you passed?  (vaguely, but yes)  I think he was there.
Marisol (or Maricela in response to a question she had about not sleeping well:  There is a spirit of a man advising her to be careful in the stairs.

Marisol gave a pass to Sonia
Spirit #5 via Sonia
o   Thank you, she needed that (it refilled her batteries)
o   She will always be protected

Closing Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...