Thursday, October 5, 2017

Chicago - May 28, 2017

(Note: These notes were authored by Gabe)
 
Table: Denise, Sonia, Marisol, Carmen, Gabe 
Attending: Bernardo, Frank, Danny, Ron, Isabel

Our security fund contributions have allowed us to not need additional funds until November!  
Next Sunday, Marisol will not be attending (as she will be working in Miami).

We read the Opening Prayer, the Prayer for the Sick, and the Prayer for Loved Ones
(Read more about praying for the dead here:
- Thousands of spirit soldiers were saluting - and saying thanks for the prayers (they were all dressed in brown uniforms). There were also policeman, firefighters, and anyone who served the public.

Spirit #1 via Carmen
-Carmen was seeing a group of peaceful spirits/soldiers, and one of them spoke for the group:
- "My group brought each of you safely here today.  We go so many places, bringing peace.
- We don't take a lot, but we leave much."
- There were about 12 spirits of light

Denise's mom (Alicia), seemed to be angry all the time
- There is no love in that marriage (after 48 years of marriage, but something had happened 30 years ago)
- Something was taken away from her.
- She's toxic (and Marisol advised Denise to stay away)
- Something was promised  (Did the dad cheat?)
- Spirit kept saying, how can I forgive when she (the mom) cannot?
- She also needs to forgive herself

Spirit #2 via Marisol
- I came to tell you, I'm tired. I'm done. I'm done existing like this.
- I've heard what you all have told me.
- I am done, I've been holding on to anger.
- She took from me, she took my home. I have to forgive her (Alicia, Denise's mom in this life)
- I became a homeless wanderer.
- No one took me in.
- This agony will stop today, and I will be free - but she won't be.
- I'm moving forth, I came here because of your prayers.
- Learn to forgive all.

Carmen wanted to discuss the family phone calls that her husband was receiving (Bernardo)
- I've told them, stop calling him. It takes a toll on you. 
- Only ask the necessary.

Spirit #3 via Carmen (one of Bernardo's spirit guides)
-Good friend, you're not in any shape to be getting bad energy.  As you always open your ears to listen to trash, now listen to this.  You pay attention to when this one says something...now deal with it.
- She (Carmen) is tired of it. She wont take care of your spiritual work. As your wife, she will look out for your material health - but she has to handle her own spiritual work.
- Learn before you lose something (your mind, a limb, etc)
- Deal with your own path, and carry your own - do not listen to what you don't need to hear...
- I'm one of his guides.
- Take care of yourself, stop playing with your mind.  I will be around.  Goodbye.

Marisol shifted her attention to Danny
- His eyes were hurting, and Marisol had started sensing this before she arrived today.
- A spirit was laughing at him and saying, "Let's see how long nice things can last...I'm not happy that you're happy.  You have been looking to feel this way for a long time, even he is shocked how good life his is..."
- The spirit was a man, and a friend of Danny's in a past life.
- They were pirates together, and he had an eye patch. Danny "coincidentally" also likes pirates and was looking into the trailers for the new pirates movie a day prior to the session.

Spirit #4 via Marisol 
- Come on, fight me, fight me!  (Marisol stood up and tried dueling with Danny, like fencing)
- We have got to settle this - for once and for all!
- That's who were, before he betrayed me.  We had a lot of gold, we stole it and made a good living off it!
- We had a crew, and we were buddies until we fought to the death one final time. I was bigger than him, but he sneaked up on me
- (to Danny)  Whyyyyy?  Why?  We ruled everything - you and I were it!
- You don't seem to need anybody today either.  Let's see how long this run lasts...Once, we had it all!
- I don't want to admit that I died.  (pause)  They are telling me that you look different now.  And those clothes?  We both had a few scars, battles will do that to someone.
- We were free...and now they (the spirit guides) are telling me I can be free again - if I forgive.
- My entire world was my crew and my ship.
- I will never understand, why you did that to me.  You are still a big guy, but kinder.  Now you are too kind be a pirate, we did what we had to do.
- They say I can have another sail, another ship.
- I will remember our times as brothers - instead of that battle.  This guy (the spirit guide) is telling me that now I know better.  Yeah, yeah.  So I will remember the good times and move on...goodbye!
 
Spirit #5 via Sonia 
Sonia briefly sat a spirit who wanted to push Ron and Isabel to take the damn Vegas trip!  - - New excuses kept popping up (babysitter, dogs, car, kids, knees). There were NO issues that could not be resolved!
If not Vegas, take another trip.

Closing Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...