Thursday, October 26, 2017

Chicago - June 19, 2017

In attendance: Bernardo, Carmen, Denise, Frank, Gabe, Isabel, Jeff, Marisol, Maricela, Milargros, Nelson, Ron, and Sonia
 
Spirit 1 (via Nelson):  Nelson's spirit guide (Caballito) was with us as soon as we sat at the table.  We discussed how spiritism brought everyone in our group together, and Caballito provided Nelson with brief, humorous comments on each member.  We were all different, but we were united.  Instead of celebrating Father's Day, Caballito saw it as an opportunity to celebrate "Spiritist Day," as we were all trying to become better humans.  Isabel reminded the group to pray for the fathers who were now on the spirit side. 
 
Carmen shared that her granddaughter wanted to have another baby, and the mediums advised against it.  She was already having blood transfusions monthly, and she was not in a condition to bring a new life into the world.  The granddaughter still wanted the baby - even if it took her own life, and regardless if her blood disease was hereditary.
 
Isabel said her blood sugar levels dropped on Thursday and she was hospitalized.  Her brother had an issue with his leg (more than half of Isabel's family was diabetic), and Marisol offered some advice on treatments.  Marisol also read the prayer for the sick.
 
Spirit 2 (via Nelson):  Nelson/Caballito sensed that Sonia was preoccupied or worried about someone in her family.  She was tired of talking about that person, and she needed a lengthy vacation to relax:
Nelson: Do you ever ask yourself, "What else is there in life?"
Sonia: Many times.
Nelson: Sometimes we don't like to be alone, but just because we feel alone, it doesn't mean that we are.
Sonia: Exactly my mind set.  I often think of that.
Nelson: Your family looks to you, because they know that if something goes wrong, you will fix it for them.  You have to let them know that they need to do it for themselves.  There are spiritual friends looking for any opportunity to slide in.  What I'm telling you now is not for you, but if a spirit can take you out of the way, they can reach others.  It's easier if family members just call you.  That's why you feel tired or alone, it comes from them.  What would happen to all of them if you left?
Sonia: I wonder.  They would ask why, and wonder who they would go to now.
Nelson: I see you in the middle of a circle, surrounded by them.  They are holding hands and spinning around you, chanting, "We love her, we love her!"  They should be saying, "We are selfish, we are selfish!"  They make you dizzy.  (Sonia agreed)  There is a second row above them, and it is all spirits.  They are spinning even faster, and they are saying, "If we close the circle, she will collapse." (Nelson compared the spinning circles to an upside down tornado.  Sonia was inside the tornado, trying not to become entangled in the rapidly spinning cone, as the smaller top portion was closing.) 
Sonia: It's suffocating.  I've felt that.
Caballito: They don't want to be responsible, they want to give it all to you.  It's everyone, your entire family.  You have to let them know how you feel before they destroy you.  They walk with you to the door, but then they stand there, waiting for you to push it open for them...
Spirit (replacing Caballito): Where is that one who had all the problems?  he said, 'I don't have a job, I don't have a job,' and where is he now?  'I need help!  Move me, take me!'  They are all the same way.  I can tell you something about every one of them, because I am taking care of that circle (the upside down funnel). 
Sonia: That's going to stop.
Spirit: I should say thank you to them, because all I want is for you to be out of my way.  They all belong to me, and with you out of the way, I will be the one opening the doors when they knock.  I hate all of them!
Jeff: What do you want with them?
Spirit: They will knock on that door, to this place, and it will be closed.  They are a bunch of hypocrites!  You should hear them (laughing).  'Oh, good spirits of God, oh angels, come see me now!'  And then we show up.  I'm only here today because I was invited, and I didn't want to come, but I wanted to talk to her (Sonia).  We only have to push a little bit when we hear them (very dramatic), 'Oh great spirits help me, give me, give me!'  They make such a show of it - we are always laughing.  We need her out of the way.
Marisol: She's a good person.
Sonia: I want to help them, it helps my spirit.  I'll be here, I'm determined.
Spirit: What a liar!  She's sick and tired of them!  She doesn't do it for her spirit.  She's a fool.
Jeff: So why stay around her?
Spirit: I'm having fun!  She feels me.  She got involved, so I had to destroy her.  (pause)  Look at that, they are destroying my pyramid.  I made a mistake in coming here today.  There was one (spirit) at the top, then six below, then 12, then a layer of 18, then 24, and 48 at the bottom.  I was the one on top, and now I'm the only one left.  They took my group.  I couldn't do what I wanted.  We are sorry if we caused any harm, but we did what we had to do.  (looked at the spirit guide)  Are we going to go now, sir?  Yes?  Goodbye.
 
Caballito resumed his position behind Nelson.  Sonia said that she was shown the spirit as he removed himself from his group.  Caballito asked Sonia for a favor: 
Caballito: You know that in the spirit world, we see the future - when we have a chance.  When the opportunity arises, tell your son to keep an eye on the little one (his youngest son).  Something is going to explode - soon - and he needs to take action now.  We have given this advice before.  Don't wait until something big happens.  That boy is going the wrong way.  The other two (his brothers) are tired of his attitude.  They understand his behavior, because they come here, but they are tired of him.  I see him in handcuffs.  That danger he has, it came with him.
Marisol (seeing the same vision): And it attracts more like him (other spirits).  It's getting worse, but there is still time.  (Carmen agreed, saying that he was not listening to anyone, and he was untouchable.) 
Caballito (to Sonia):  Give your son the message, but do not get involved. 
 
Spirit 3 (via Nelson):  Caballito focused Nelson's attention on Frank.  Nelson asked about his job status (both Frank and his wife were unemployed), and he wondered what was being planned.  Caballito was showing Nelson a blank white sheet of paper, indicating that there wasn't any plan.  Frank said they would have a brief vacation and then look for work, as they had done in the past.  Nelson said that the vacation might be longer than they planned.  History was repeating itself, but it did not mean that the results would be the same.  Nelson was shown that Frank's wife wanted to move, to have a fresh start.  This information had not been shared with Frank's daughter, and Caballito advised that she needed to be included.  Both Frank and his wife were headstrong, and now that they had more time together, they would begin to see each other differently.  Nelson was shown that Frank would move, but not his wife.  A spirit arrived to clarify the issue:
Spirit: Do you see this suitcase?  I want to close it, pack the bags and go.  I want him (Frank) to be in that luggage.  I'm going to take him, I have been working on it for months.  Today we are closing it.  I didn't have much else inside.  I didn't like that demon (Frank).  Don't talk about love, we are going to be together.  I want him out, I want his wife.  I talk to her.  This guy (spirit guide) told me we are closing the luggage today.  He's inside, I'm staying with her.  What memories we had when she was with me!  I can even describe her scent.
Carmen: Why don't you want him to be with her?  You have to stop meddling in the relationship.
Spirit: I am finally going to be with HER!  I just came from there.  I was only planning to give him his luggage, and then I would return to her.  We are many.  (to the spirit guides)  Now I realize you tricked me, and I have to leave.  Fine!  I will leave, and I will take my suitcase with me.  (slyly)  All of my things are inside it.  All the love I had for her, and now I feel like a fool.  I looked in from the outside of this place, and I fell for it.  I am not going to fall for it again, so I am leaving - with six women.  It's one suitcase, me, and six women.
 
Spirit 4 (via Nelson):  As Nelson was recovering, he said that Caballito had taken him to Frank's house.  It was crammed with stuff.  Frank explained that his wife liked to accumulate things, as it gave her comfort, but her hoarding habits did not allow for them to remove or sell anything.  Nelson saw spirits in the house, and in addition to all the items, these spirits were preventing Frank from entering his daughter's room. Caballito showed Nelson that behind all of the boxes and other items, there were spirits hiding in Frank's house.  Caballito asked Nelson to watch as he took a massive vacuum cleaner and used it to suck the spirits out of their hiding places.  Frank described some specific conditions within the house, until one spirit was persuaded to sit through Nelson:
Spirit (brushing cobwebs from his arms, and facing the back wall):  I'm used to the spiders, but I don't like it.  (watching Caballito vacuum up other spirits)  Don't remove that one!  He's crazy.  I'm scared, frightened.  (Marisol counseled the spirit in Spanish)  Where are we going?  (to Caballito as he vaccumed)  Don't go into that corner! 
Maricela: You need light.   
Spirit: There are many of us.  I'm dizzy.  I'm tired of lying around.  I need to stretch.  (to Caballito)  There's a smoker over there, and he's crazy.  Go get that one.  We are 1,324 (spirits) and 14 smokers.  But they are separate from us (the smokers).  We will go, but we will not take the smokers with us.
 
Nelson was being shown that Maricela was very content to be alone in her house.  There wasn't anyone bothering her, or asking her to cook meals, clean, or do laundry.  It was liberating.  Maricela agreed that she was happy.  "She's having a little party all by herself," Nelson said, "and she's enjoying the freedom." 
 
Spirit 5 (via Marisol):  Marisol was studying something related to Carmen's oldest daughter.  She sensed that the daughter felt like she had ants crawling around in her hair.  The daughter suffered from depression, and she had contemplated suicide.  She was still in love with her ex (he had cheated on her, and he now lived in Puerto Rico), and the daughter seemed to resent her current husband.  There was a spirit influencing her behavior, and he arrived in an angry mood through Marisol: 
Spirit (firmly): Meddle, meddle, meddle!  I am going to win, and she will kill herself.  I am just waiting for that shriek, the scream that means it's too late to save her.  I am not happy to be here!  I was not finished!
Nelson: You will be freed today.
Spirit (laughing): Look at her.  She's so sad!
Nelson: Let her suffer without you.
Spirit: I'm taking her with me.  She will never be alone.  Do you want her?
Nelson: No.  Let's change her name and free her.  She left you once...
Spirit: And now I want the same thing to happen to her!  I gave her everything and she left me!
Nelson: She didn't do anything wrong, she just met someone else.
Spirit: Everyone is worried about her now, and she doesn't listen!  What do I do with this (knife)?  It would be so easy for her (demonstrated cutting both wrists with a knife).
Nelson: Leave it.  You are creating a tornado in her head, and in one of those moments, you were hoping that she would harm herself. I see a black cat in the house?  (the daughter has one as a pet)
Spirit: He (the spirit guide) tells me to forgive her, so that I can feel better.  I killed myself with that knife.  I couldn't get over her when she left me.  I am taking those things away.  I brought everything I had.  There are ten with me.  Nine others and me.
 
For the last two weeks, Nelson had been receiving pieces of something related to Marisol.  There was someone at her job who wanted to get rid of her.  This person had visited some storefront places that specialized in black/dark spells, and despite our reluctance to believe in it, their methods were effective.  Marisol had an important meeting on Tuesday, and she had excluded one person, as he was reluctant to participate unless things were done his way.  Nelson advised Marisol to let him know about the meeting, and to tell him that his input might be needed later.  Nelson saw the spirit of a very large, very powerful black man.  He was a male madame, and he was smoking a large cigar while he contemplated his next move.  Marisol had two dreams in which she as shown the same enormous man.  In the first one, he was trying to get into her house, and in the second dream, he was inside, and he was laying on top of her as she slept.  Marisol pushed him away.  The spirit world was trying to persuade the large man to sit, but he was not ready.  Nelson advised Marisol to protect herself and to be cautious, saying, "We live in a world where those close to us can be dangerous.  This spirit is strong and powerful, but you are not alone."
 
Spirit 7 (via Carmen):  Jeff commented that the theme for our session seemed to be suffocation.  Sonia was being suffocated by her family, Frank was shoved into a suitcase and being suffocated by all of the accumulation in his house, Carmen's daughter had a tornado in her mind that affected her reasoning, and Marisol was being smothered by the spirit of a powerful man.  There was someone else who was having difficulties breathing, and it was Milagros grandson/nephew.  He sweated throughout the night, and his breathing was shallow - as if someone was hugging him tightly and restricting his airflow.  It was the spirit of his mother from a former life, and she was not yet prepared to sit.  Nelson asked Milagros to bring a photo of her grandson/nephew to the next session (he was 16, and he lived in Florida).  Carmen noticed another spirit related to Milagros, and it was her grandfather from this life:
Spirit (to Milagros): Why have you suffered so much?  The people around you have stomped, but she doesn't let any help in.  I have helped you, everywhere you have gone.  You act as if you were almost killed or raped, but you will be okay.  Don't worry so much about those who do not help you.  If it wasn't for me, you would not be here.  Sometimes you feel as if you do not belong anywhere.  There is always one who helps.  I protect you from your mother, too.  You feel so alone, but keep walking this path.  Help others when you can, but if you cannot, don't.  Ignore the negative.  Take care of yourself.
 
Caballito was showing Nelson the 16 year old boy related to Milagros in Florida.  He told Nelson to watch what happened when the spirit mother hugged her former son.  His breathing was restricted, his heartbeat accelerated, and he began to sweat.  The energy level of the spirit mother from his past life was too strong, which was why we needed a photo for next week's session.  The mother thought she was expressing love, but she was harming the boy. 
 
Carmen shared that since the last session, she no longer had any need for her headache pills.  Nelson asked how everyone was doing, and Ron said that he was "a lover, not a fighter."  Caballito corrected him, saying that he wasn't that way when he was 25 years old - and he reminded Ron of a specific incident that happened when he was 22 and a half years old.  Ron was silent, and Nelson closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...