Thursday, October 12, 2017

Chicago - June 6, 2017

(These notes were authored by Gabe)
 
Table: Juanita, Carmen, Sonia, Gabe
Attending: Janet, Juan, Bernardo, Don Juan, Maricela, Ice, Danny, Ron, Isabel, Esperanza, Emiliano, Milagros, X

We read the Opening Prayer + Prayer for Loved Ones + Prayer for the Sick + Prayer for the Soul

The following spirit was with Janet.

Spirit #1 via Carmen
- Look at you, you are not tired of crying.  Do what you got to do and stop moping.
- Why are you here, if you are not getting anything from being here?  You are worse everyday.
- It's time for you to leave!  Your situation will not be resolved!
- You know how to do it, I don't know what you're waiting for - even Jose is getting tired of it!
- I feel like I am floating, there is a mess everywhere I go - How am I going to feel well if she doesn't do anything?  Everything comes to an end, eventually.
- Those memories are so bad, and she keeps relieving that.
- I feel so bad, my head...!
- I want to leave, running.
- Nothing pleases me, everything is dark..
- One door opens, but then three close.  I am so sad.  This is an agony (while moaning and groaning)
- I don't have any energies.  (pause)  Look at this one helping me...
- I would go with anyone.
- They said they would show me a clear path.  Can I leave with him? A big group is coming...
- I will leave with them.  They will take care of what I left behind.
- We are both going to receive help, including you, Janet - Goodbye!

Spirit #2 via Carmen
- Carmen's Spirit Guide was cleaning a little bit of everybody today

An update on Denise: Her family is never going to let her go. She is too familiar with the mess in the house.
Spirits were demanding that the situation needed to be taken care of immediately.

Spirit #3 via Carmen
- What do you guys think, that this is our first time here?
- I wanted to be here!  I came with a big group, but I need to go somewhere else later.
- We came to check up on mine.  We have more than most.
- I waited to talk, so we were grateful to be heard.
- We can't really help, we just go and observe.  We take in the information - there is a lot of faith here!
- We can't give nor take (but I'm taking my fluids).  We are 31 spirits, and we carry our own luggage.
- We will settle where our help is needed.
- Goodbye!

Isaac and X had a very positive visit with their half brother in PA, and a spirit urged them to continue the communication.

- A spirit is reminded us to pray, as things will get harder again.

- Carmen shared a combination of bad occurrences happening to her.

- There was a small chat about Emiliano and Maricela, about when to open and share.

- Update on Milagros nephew condition? One diagnosis showed high blood pressure.

Closing Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Just A Thought

"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, ...